What If I Told You (by Cerise) - comments

valli

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... Acute Leukemia - The blood cells are very abnormal. They cannot carry out their normal work. The number of abnormal cells increases rapidly. Acute leukemia worsens quickly... Leukemia that affects lymphoid cells is called lymphoblastic leukemia... Symptoms... Common symptoms of leukemia may include fevers or nightsweats... frequent infections... headaches... feeling weak or tired... Bleeding and bruising easily (bleeding gums, purplish patches in the skin, or tiny red spots under the skin)... pain in bones or joints... weight-loss... In acute leukemia, symptoms appear and get worse quickly. People with this disease go to their doctor because they feel sick. Other symptoms of acute leukemia are vomiting, confusion, loss of muscle control, and seizures...

WOW. . .

Great homework :)

Poor Annie! :(

Update soon

Yay! Kat updates :D I really like the way you wrote the research into the story. It didn't seem like it was an information overload, but more a concerned friend. I also thought that Christine's subtle jabs at Melody were well written. You've shown how she's supportive of her daughter, but not exactly happy with how she has behaved. :)

Just read this from the very start. It is great! :)

I really like the relationship between Belle and Melody. They are very different, yet they work well together in this fic. Love Belle in this fic (love her anyways in the show :P). She is so witty and sarcastic at times, its very funny.

Last chapter was really good. Well done on the research for the cancer. Poor Annie, can't believe she has cancer. :( Hope she will be ok.

Update soon.

Edited by laineyloo