What If I Told You (by Cerise) - comments

valli

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You take me from laughing at Belle's hungover antics to worried about Annie in the space of one chapter. Great twist, but I hope everything works out okay. But then again it wouldn't be a very exciting story if everything worked out :P Still, whether hung over or exceedingly drunk, you write Belle so well. Same with Melody, I like how you've made her grown up and become slightly mothery the Belle. It just seems like a natural progression.

Can't wait to see what happens next. :)

Just starting with my favourite parts:

"I'm sure she already knows what a fool of yourself you made at the party. At least she wasn't there to see it. But Martha probably told her. I mean, I thought you'd get away with passing your drunkenness off as a little tipsy, but when you started singing 'How much is that doggie in the window' during the toasts I think you blew it. Sorry to disappoint you. And you took my bed last night, you bit..." but the blond bit her lip. It wasn't like her to say things like that. "You female puppy."

"Takes one to know one...

"Hey." she said, slowly making her way down to where he was standing. "Melody couldn't come. Pregnant. Very very contagious...." Oh sh!t, she thought. She had meant to say flu.

:lol: Oh good Lord, why is Kat doing this to me? You can't write something like that and expect to get a serious review :P

Anyway... :o Annie has cancer! After all you put the others through because they thought she was dead and now she has cancer :o No fair! But the story wouldn't be much fun if everything was fair :P

More please!

:o Annie's got cancer. That's not good. Poor Annie. And Geoff. :( Really wasn't expecting that.

The whole chapter was so funny. :lol: The "how much is that dog in the window" part to Melody calling Belle "you female puppy" and Belle slipping up to Geoff about Melody, "pregnant. Very, very contagious". Loved it all. Made me laugh, until the end ofcourse. Talk about a twist in the tale.

I'm really liking the friendship between Belle and Melody, they are so different, yet so great together. You write both of them so well.

Great stuff, can't wait for more. Hopefully Aden makes an appearence in the next chapter. :D

Okay, here's the deal. You may not like it, but tough. :P

This fic is going on a 15 day hiatus starting tomorrow. Because... I'm going on holidays. Sorry if I've been banned from taking my laptop so I can't even write the bloody updates :P I'll try do a nice little chapter for you today but don't get your hopes up. Dawson's Creek is much much more tempting right now.

Okay, here's the deal. You may not like it, but tough. :P

This fic is going on a 15 day hiatus starting tomorrow. Because... I'm going on holidays. Sorry if I've been banned from taking my laptop so I can't even write the bloody updates :P I'll try do a nice little chapter for you today but don't get your hopes up. Dawson's Creek is much much more tempting right now.

Awwww. I hope you do update today.

And i hope you have a nice holiday. Have fun.

And cant wait for you to come back and for you to update your fic.

Luv Jess

xoxo

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys, I'm back! Sadly there won't be an Update. I'm heading to Chicago tomorrow and coming back Friday, and today I just don't have the energy to write though. I've been doing a lot of research on Cancer for the Annie story though, so I have been working on it. :P