What If I Told You (by Cerise) - comments

valli

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And she's back and there's 2 whole updates. Yay! :D

Feel so sad for Annie, it's just horrible what she's going through, and I can see why she would be in denial about it all, to begin with. If you don't think about it then you can pretend it's not happening to you. Hope things get better for her and she uses the support from Geoff, Belle etc. Also it was a nice touch giving full details on her cancer in the 1st update. Great research there.

Melody/Belle relationship continues to be written perfectly, as is the Mrs Jones/Melody one. It comes across so naturally. So well done there.

And finally Adelle makes an appearance, good to see them starting to sort things out. Belle's phone rambling was funny. Can't wait for them meeting at the Den, it better take place in the next chapter, don't dissappoint me on that note. :P

Great stuff, more soon please. :)

Thanks, everyone :D

I'll probably update again tomorrow evening... Chances are I won't get a minutes spare time today. And my dad's coming home for a few days on Friday, so I doubt I'll have a chance to u/d while he's here, maybe though. But I'm going back to the UK with him on Tuesday for a week and a half but I will defo get a chance to update while I'm there.

But then again, today might be a slight possibility. Very slight.

• 2 weeks later...

Here's a teaser to keep you happy :P

Belle was late. She knew she was as she rushed out of Melody's room, and slammed the front door shut. She didn't have to go see her friend before she went to the Diner, strictly speaking, but she needed advice. But Melody didn't have very much to say. She was engrossed in the internet, looking up information about ALL, which Belle couldn't understand. It would just worry her even more. She just chose to believe what Geoff said, that she'd have surgery and then therapy and then it'd be gone. It was the safer option.

Aden was probably gone already. She was half an hour late. God, what was she like?

Great update again, Kat. The reaction by Annie seemed totally realistic - the disbelief, anger, all of it. Secondly, the Belle section was awesome. You write her so well. Rambling to Aden was really cute. Can't wait for their meeting, but given your little teaser I wonder if she will see him at all? :P

Yay, two updates :D

Ch 5: Great chapter. Loved Belle in the supermarket. So like me when I'm having a lazy day, lol. Poor Annie. Only 25% chance. :(

Ch 6: Another great chapter. I feel bad for Geoff. He loves his sister so much. :( Lol @ Belle on the phone. She is so witty :P What a way to end the chapter!! She's what?? I want to know, now! What is she?! :( I'm not going to find out for a while, am I?