He's Mine!

Guest jack+martha=trooluvv

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chapter 8

WARNING: Severely crap chapter. It could be a script. Lol. :)

Martha and Jack relaxed in the hot tub, Martha in a white bikini with a pink Hawaiian flower pattern. Jack was looking a little annoyed but as the hot water swirled around him was slowly relaxing. Martha was reading New Idea magazine. Jack leant over her shoulder. “Ah, Britney Spears has gone crazy again. That woman.” He shook his head wisely. Martha turned her head and looked at him with an amused expression. “Don’t try to understand it if it makes your brain hurt,” she quipped as he rolled his eyes.

“Hey,” he said, looking hurt. “I do it for you, babe.”

Martha giggled. “Well why don’t we have a look at the makeup pages, you can tell me how sexy I’d look in each different type of lipstick.”

“Booooring,” Jack said, leaning his head back.

“I thought you liked telling me I’m sexy,” Martha said with raised eyebrows.

“Have you seen the ranges of lipstick, there are so many, eventually sexy would turn into a tonguetwister.”

“How? It is a very simple word. That’s probably why God invented it to mean such a good thing. Imagine if, instead of saying sexy, you had to say…” Martha searched for a long word “…cabbageificialous.”

“Cabbageificialous?” Jack asked incredulously.

“Hey it’s practically unsayable,” Martha said, leaning back and swilling the water with her hands.

“Well I think you’re totally cabbageificialous,” Jack said with a smile. Martha giggled.

“See, we make a wonderful couple,” Martha said, leaning back in the tub, “that Nicole couldn’t split us up if she tried.”

Jack smiled thoughtfully at her. Her hair, not yet wet, was fluffy from the heat and cascaded past her shoulders, the ends dabbling the water. Her bikini-d body was shiny from the water and her clear blue eyes shone with love and happiness. “I love you,” he said softly.

Martha grinned. “I love you too, Jack Holden.” They had locked stares and there didn’t seem to be anything else in the world – just them and their love. Martha pulled herself further out of the water and shivered as the cold air hit her chest and back. Goosebumps erupted on her skin and she put her arms around Jack’s neck and cuddled close to him, trying to keep warm.

“You cold?” Jack asked softly, running his hand through her hair.

“Mmmm,” Martha replied into his shoulder, “it’s like getting out of a hot bath.”

Mustering up his strength Jack stood up and lifted Martha out of the water. She squealed. “Jack!”

“You said you were cold,” he replied, grabbing her robe, standing behind her and wrapping it around her.

“Yeah but that doesn’t mean you can just pick me up and take me out. You’re so mean,” she said, sitting on the bed.

“Hey, thiry seconds ago you were telling me how much you loved me!” Jack sat beside her, a cheeky grin on his face.

Martha rolled her eyes. “You should know by now that I have mood swings.” A smile was pushing out from behind her pout.

“Well I don’t and I’ll always love you,” Jack said seriously, looking into her with deep brown eyes.

“Awwww,” Martha said with a giggle. “You’re just saying that because you want me to kiss you,” she replied, leaning back on the bed.

“No!” Jack looked shocked, then tapped his chin. “Actually, that might not be a bad idea…”

“Oh, come here you!” Martha said, pulling Jack on top of her. He pulled her over and she screamed, both of them laughing. Sitting on top of his waist she smiled down at him, looking into his deep brown eyes. “If only Nicole could see us now,” she quipped, placing her hands on his chest.

Jack rolled his eyes. “You need to stop obsessing over that girl, like she could break us up anyway.”

“Oh come on,” Martha said, sitting up and crossing her arms. “Could she want you anymore? It is so obvious.”

“I don’t want to argue about this, Martha,” Jack replied. “Although…” a cheeky smile appeared on his face, “you do look very sexy when you’re cranky.”

“Is that ALL you guys think about?” she asked. “Sex?”

“No,” Jack said thoughtfully, “but it’d probably make up a good 60%.”

“Ewww!” Martha cried. “I don’t even want to think about what the other 40% is.”

“Football, food, work,” Jack replied.

“Typical Aussie bloke, then?” Martha asked with a grin.

“Definitely,” Jack replied.

Martha smiled and kissed him, letting her muscles relax and falling down on top of him, all thoughts of Nicole and typical Aussie blokes quickly sliding out of their heads as love and passion took over.

That night on the beach Tasha and Robbie lay in the dunes, cuddled up together. Tasha was looking up at the stars and was very quiet. So was Robbie. They didn’t need to talk. Quietly Robbie placed a hand on Tasha’s stomach. “I love you,” he whispered.

“I love you too,” she replied, pulling her shawl closer around her shoulders.

Suddenly they felt someone in their presence. Turning around they saw Jazz, standing in front of them in a white bikini that had GORGUZZ written all over it in thick blue letters. “I’m sorry, am I interrupting something?” she asked.

“Not really,” Robbie replied, sitting up. “Hi, Jazz.”

“Hi,” Tasha said, flicking her hair out of her face.

“Aren’t you a bit cold in that?” Robbie asked. It was a chilly night and he and Tasha were both rugged up.

“No,” Jazz replied with a smile, “the hotness of some people makes up for that.”

Tasha gasped. “Excuse me?”

Jazz blinked innocently. “Did I say something?”

Tasha gaped. “Oh, you sure did, Jazz! Now…now just leave me and Robbie alone!”

Jazz looked affronted. “I don’t appreciate being talked to rudely like that, I really don’t understand what I’ve done…”

“Well you are blind!” Tasha cried. “You’re hitting on Robbie…did I mention that we’re expecting?”

“Expecting?” Jazz looked a little puzzled.

“Expecting a baby! And we’re married! So STAY AWAY FROM US!”

Jazz looked hurt. “You are being so rude to me and I don’t even know what I did, you have no right to treat me this way.”

“Oh, YEAH?” Tasha was yelling by now. Suddenly she was cut off by Robbie storming in between her and Jazz.

“Come on, we’re going back to the house,” he said shortly.

“Bu…wha…” Tasha protested.

“Come on!” Robbie growled.

Once they were back in the hotel room Tasha stared at Robbie. “What was that all about??”

“I can’t believe you kicked up a fuss like that on the beach,” Robbie said, running his hands through her hair. “One little comment and you’re yelling at her…”

“Why don’t you get it?” Tasha asked sullenly, sitting down. “Why don’t you get how much she wants you?”

“Okay, she may want me,” Robbie replied. “But you were being extremely rude to her and you didn’t need to be.”

“Well I did actually!” Tasha said, raising her voice.

“Tasha!” Robbie yelled, coming closer to her. “When will you understand that I am never going to fall for Jazz, when will you understand that I love you too much?”

Tasha stared at him, tears in her eyes. His face was creased with annoyance and his eyes were shining behind the glasses. With a sudden movement she threw herself on him, placing her hand on his neck, another in his hair, kissing him wildly, roughly, passionately. She felt him stiffen for a second then throw an arm around Tasha’s back, another in her long blonde hair, pressing his lips roughly against hers, moving his hands down to her hips. Rubbing the fabric of her skirt between his fingers he pulled away as the kiss grew too wild and his glasses slipped down his nose. Tasha took them off gently as he grabbed her hand and pressed his lips against it.

Chapter 9: The couples have worked out their differences and are immune to all Nicole and Jazz's efforts...but when Marcia's secret is finally revealed things start to get very nasty...

“Tasha!” Robbie yelled, coming closer to her. “When will you understand that I am never going to fall for Jazz, when will you understand that I love you too much?”

that was my favourite part, it was so amazing, so loving, so great

well one meggie :D

update soon

Chapter 10

WARNING: Content not suitable for younger readers. Also, it's very short. Sorry :)

Tasha, Robbie, Jack and Martha sat at the bar. Jack and Robbie were laughing with a glass of beer and Tasha and Martha were having champagne and talking about girly stuff.

“Everything’s going good,” Tasha said. “In fact, everything’s going great.”

“Well that’s good,” Martha replied, “I mean you’re married and soon to have a baby, everything needs to be going great.”

Tasha grinned and pulled a strand of her wavy blonde hair out of her face. “I don’t think we’re going to have any more trouble with Jazz and Nicole, personally.”

“No, neither do I,” Martha said. “We worked things out as well. I feel really lucky,” she smiled, taking another sip.

The twinkly lights shone on the two womens’ hair and faces. The girls were nicely dressed. Tasha was in a shiny blue dress with sapphire tear-drop earrings, and Martha wore a short black cocktail dress, the diamond heart-shaped earrings that Jack had given her a long time ago glinting in the lights. Jack looked over at them and smiled.

“Don’t we have hot girlfriends,” he grinned, putting his beer down on the table.

Robbie smiled. “Well mine is hot, don’t know about yours.”

“Oi,” Jack responded, punching his arm. “Martha could be a model.”

“So could Tasha!”

Jack laughed. “Well, let’s just agree that both our partners are model standard. You want to have a game of footy tomorrow on the beach?”

“Yeah!” Robbie agreed enthusiastically. “See if we can rope in the girls, they’re so funny when they try to play football.”

“The way they scream when the ball heads towards them…” Jack said reminiscently with a dreamy look on his face.

“They look so funny, standing there in their girly bikinis, no idea what to do…”

“Oi!” Martha yelled.

“Ooops,” muttered Jack.

“We heard all that,” Tasha said, sliding over to the stool next to Jack and Robbie.

“Yeah,” Martha said, following. “We’re insulted.”

“Really?” Jack asked. “Well, we’re sorry.”

“We girls can so be good at football,” Tasha said, pouting.

“I know you’re both very athletic, but football’s not your thing, it’s – ” Robbie started to say. Martha cut him off.

“We’ll challenge you to a game of footy. Tomorrow.” She put her hands on her hips.

“No!” Jack said, shocked.

“Yeah,” Martha said. A grin was slowly creeping across her face. She leant forward and giggled. “Why? You scared?”

“No, of course not!” Robbie said quickly.

Martha turned to Tasha. “Is this okay with you? Kicking the guys butts, I mean?”

“Yeah!” Tasha cried. “We are so going to beat you.”

“I bet not,” Jack said, rolling his eyes. He and Robbie exchanged exasperated glances. “Just don’t get too disappointed when you lose, okay?”

“SCORE!” screamed Marianna from the sidelines. “GIRLS WIN!!!”

Martha and Tasha screamed in unison, jumping up and down and hugging each other. Their faces were flushed with excitement. “I can’t believe I scored the winning goal!” squealed Tasha. Jack and Robbie were just staring with their mouths open.

“For the love of…” Robbie cried. Martha and Tasha were still screaming and celebrating. Marianna in a stripy white-and-blue tankini ran over and started celebrating with them. Jack put his head in his hand and groaned.

“How could we have let them BEAT US?” Robbie cried. “They’re girls!

“That’ll teach YOU to be sexist to US!” Tasha cried, poking out her tongue. In her white bikini, her face flushed from kicking the winning goal she looked really pretty, so did Marhta, but this only annoyed the boys more.

“I think it was rigged,” Jack announced. “The ref helped them.” He pointed an accusing finger at Marianna, who waved her hands.

“It wasn’t me, I swear! The girls are just way better than you,” Marianna replied.

“Then how did they win? They’re girls! Whenever we’ve played with them before they’ve always sucked at it!” Robbie yelled, brutally honest in his disappointment.

“Yeah, how DID you do it?” Jack asked.

“A girl’s secret,” Martha giggled.

“This is just…blasphemous!” Robbie said, sitting down. He and Jack looked horribly depressed. Martha, Marianna and Tasha started to do a victory dance.

“Girls Rule! Girls Rule! Girls Rule!” they chanted.

“Don’t rub it in,” Jack said to his thighs.

Martha and Tasha started to laugh hysterically. It felt like the best day ever, like things were finally going smoothly.

Martha, Tasha, Marianna, Robbie and Jack were all walking along the corridor. Martha was laughing.

“Since we beat the boys’ pants off, I think that they should buy us a drink,” Tasha said with a smile.

“Yeah, great idea!” Marianna said enthusiastically.

“Oi,” Robbie said, turning on Marianna, “we beat those two, not you, we’re not buying you a drink.”

“Hey,” Martha put in, “she’s letting us stay in this wonderful place for free, I think she deserves a drink.”

“Whatever,” Jack groaned.

“They’re still sour,” Tasha whispered. Marianna and Martha nodded.

“Let’s head down to the bar,” Marianna said, and they turned down a corridor, past Marcia’s office. They heard raised voices inside.

“Hang on…” Marianna said, putting up a hand to stop them.

From inside they could hear Marcia yelling. “I AM TRYING TO GET REVENGE ON MARIANNA HERE, STARTING WITH SPOILING HER GUEST’S VISITS, AND YOU INCOMPETENT TWO YOUNG WOMEN CAN’T EVEN BREAK THEM UP!”

Marianna gasped. Martha and Tasha and Robbie and Jack stared at each other in shock. With a growl of fury Marianna wrenched the door open and stormed into the office. Jazz and Nicole were sitting there, looking shocked, their hair literally blown back from Marcia’s outburst. Marcia turned and stared at Marianna. The other four stood in the doorway.

“I heard all that, Marcia,” Marianna said icily.

“You…you were eavesdropping!?” Marcia cried.

“We couldn’t help but hear you,” Marianna said. Tasha stared in shock. She had never seen her friend look this angry. “Now can you explain?”

Marcia’s chest was heaving, and her breaths were deep and shallow. Her neat bun was coming loose. For a second she looked as if she was about to cry, then her features twisted and hardened. Her voice sounded stiff, cold and icy when it came out. “I want revenge on you, like…like you heard me say.”

“Why?” Marianna cried. “What did I do?”

Marcia’s face was twisted with hate and fury. “Because…because…because YOUR FATHER RAPED ME!”

Chapter 10: :o

Okay for those of you who read NLYG you will already know this but this may be my last update for a couple of months as I go travelling on Monday and won't have internet access blah blah blah, I'll try my hardest to update before then but I might not be able to do it...anyways I'll leave you guys a message before I go.

Archived