He's Mine!

Guest jack+martha=trooluvv

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

please update soon!! i'm really enjoying it!! i hope Martha and Jack stay together and they work out their differences, plus a baby girl for m&j would be really cute then rob and tash's baby and J&m's Baby can grow up together?? there just some of my suggestions :P

Update! Yeee-ha! I don't really like this chapter much as I wrote it in a hurry but anyways...

Chapter 3

Tasha groaned and rolled over, opening her eyes. Her head hurt and her whole body ached from lying on Irene’s thin carpet. She was entwined in Robbie’s arms. At least I’m dressed, she thought thankfully. Looking around to see what had awoken her she saw Martha, looking terrible, standing up. “Mac…” she said groggily.

“I…I’ve got to go,” said Martha quickly, and she ran out of the front door. Tasha looked after her, hoping that everything was all right.

Tasha looked at the empty bottle of wine on the table. She stood up quickly, remembering her baby, and almost let out a sob in shock. “How could I have been so irresponsible?” she muttered, patting the baby bump as if to say “Sorry”. Robbie must have been awake because he said in a muffled voice (he was face down on the carpet) “It’s okay, Tash, you didn’t drink that much.”

“Still…” she muttered, getting up and massaging her forehead. Robbie rolled over and gave her a weak smile. His glasses were hanging off his face. Tasha walked into the kitchen and poured herself a drink of water, trying to forget the stabbing pains in her head. Robbie didn’t look too good. “You okay, Daddy?” she asked concernedly. She and Robbie had taken to calling each other “Daddy” and “Mummy” due to the upcoming baby.

“Could be worse,” he groaned, and pulled himself up on to the sofa. “Where’s Mac?”

“Don’t know, she just took off.” Tasha screwed up her forehead as she tried to remember the previous evening. “Oh…she forgot to call Jack last night! I bet that’s why she left, I hope he’s not too angry.”

Martha sat resolutely on the couch. Jack was in the kitchen, making some coffee. It was time to speak.

“Jack, I’m sorry, okay?????” she yelled at him from the living room.

“Sorry isn’t going to cut it this time,” he replied, coming in with a cup of coffee.

“Jack we’ve been together for ages, I thought our love was strong enough to overcome something tiny like this,” said Martha, looking pleadingly up at him.

“Well maybe it isn’t,” said Jack curtly. Martha gasped in shock.

“I…I can’t believe you’d say that!” she said, her eyes filling up with tears.

“There’s a first time for everything,” he said grimly.

“You…I…I can’t believe you!” Martha yelled, tears streaming down her face now.

“Really,” said Jack sarcastically.

“You’re so selfish, you’re acting like…like…you’re going to break up with me just because I missed a date!!”

Jack didn’t reply. Martha kept yelling.

“I don’t BELIEVE you, Jack Holden, I don’t even want to be in the same house as you!”

“Well go then!” Jack yelled back, feeling hurt and confused and ashamed of himself, but too proud to say sorry.

Martha stared at him, tight lipped, her eyes red and puffy from crying. “I’ve got to get to work,” she said quickly, wiping her eyes.

At the Diner Cassie was serving customers happily, her thoughts on the wonderful reply Jules had sent her that morning. He was willing to try a relationship again, and so was she. Life was perfect. As Martha came through the door she said, “Hey Mac, you’re late! But never mind, guess what? Jules and I are back togeth…” Her voice trailed off as she saw Martha, glum and red-eyed.

“What’s up?” Cassie asked concernedly.

“Jack and I had a fight,” Martha said grumpily. “A…bad one.”

Cassie rubbed her back. “If you don’t feel like working today, I can take over.”

“No, I need something to distract me,” said Martha, turning away. “Good luck with Jules,” she said bitterly. As she worked the hangover kept taking her over. She was feeling dizzy and sick. Cassie asked her if she was okay more than once and she said yes. Half an hour into the shift she vomited all over the ground, much to the disgust of many of the customers. Instead of going home she went to Irene’s place, where a bleary-looking Tasha and Robbie comforted her as she sobbed uncontrollably.

Eventually Martha went home, but she didn’t speak to Jack. She went inside and lay on the bed, reading a book, feeling miserable. Jack was watching television, or something, but Martha didn’t really care.

Tasha sat on the couch, feeling much better physically but sad emotionally. Martha was going through such an awful time, and it was all Tasha’s fault for inviting her over for drinks. Suddenly her mobile phone rang. Tasha saw that it was her friend from Queensland, Marianna, who ran a luxury beachside resort with her husband Jonn.

“Hey Marianna,” she said into the phone.

“Hey Tash!” chirped her enthusiastic friend. “I was wondering, now that you’re back in Aussie, would you and Robbi like to come for a few weeks to the resort, we’d pay for you and everything.

“I…wow,” said Tasha, bamboozled. “What brought this sudden burst of generosity on?”

“Oh, there’s not very many people here at the mo, and Jon’s overseas visiting his mate in England, and I’m getting a bit lonely.”

“That sounds great,” said Tasha. “We’ll be able to come for two and a half weeks, then I’ve got to be back for a wedding…hang on…” and suddenly it hit Tasha. This was the perfect way to reunite Jack and Martha!! If only Marianna would agree to a couple more people…

“Tash?” asked Marianna.

“Hey, Mari, do you think a couple of my friends could come as well?” asked Tasha, crossing her fingers.

“Well…yeah, I guess so! Why’s that, though?”

“Well, I’ve got two friends called Martha and Jack, I’ve told you about them I think – ”

“Yeah, you have.”

“ – And they’ve had a fight, this would be the perfect way to reunite them.”

“Well in that case I’m happy to help! We’ll talk later and arrange the dates.”

“Okay. I can’t wait to see the resort again, it’s gorgeous.”

“Thanks! Byeee!”

Tasha ended the call and told Robbie all about it. Robbie agreed that it sounded great. They had both been to the luxury resort and there was only one word for it – luxurious. AND romantic. This would be the perfect chance for Jack & Martha to get back together, and for Robbie and Tasha to spend a little quality time together. Then Tash called Jack, and heard the details on the fight.

“Well, I know how to get you to back together. My friend Marianna has offered us all two and a half weeks FREE STAY at her luxury beachside resort in Queensland, and me and Rob will pay for the plane flights. It’s a really gorgeous, romantic place – spas, beautiful beaches, candlelit dinners, etc. It’s normally REALLY expensive so this is a great chance for us.”

Jack replied, “Well, it sounds great. I’d really like to make it up with Martha, I guess this would be a good chance.”

“I’ll call Marianna now and arrange the dates, also I would like to book me and Robbie and you and Martha a Lover’s Suite each, sound good?”

“Good. I just hope Martha forgives me.”

“I’m sure she will. Bye!”

Jack ended the call and went into the bedroom. Martha turned away from him. “Hi,” he said softly. “Hi,” she mumbled back. He took this as a sign and told her all about where they were going. “If you want to go, that is,” he said quietly.

“Sounds all right,” she said quietly.

He lay down behind her, and put his arms around her back. “You know…” he said softly, “we probably won’t be alone much there…we’d better make the best of our time…”

Martha pouted, but a smile was struggling out from underneath.

“I love you Martha, and I’m sorry,” he said quietly.

Martha rolled over and looked into his eyes. “I’m sorry, too,” she said.

Their lips met in a passionate kiss, and I’ll leave you to imagine the rest ;)

Next Chapter:

They arrive at the resort but there's a mix-up and the tension begins...

Archived