He's Mine!

Guest jack+martha=trooluvv

Great chapter!

That resort looks gorgeous. :wub:

I know there's a mistake with the names on the computer. But why couldn't Tasha and Martha spend the night with their partner? :unsure: I would just spend the night with my boyfriend, even if the hotel made some mistake. :wink: Especially if I know the owner of the resort!

I wonder what's going to happen during the night.

Don't like Marcia. :angry:

More please.

ONE WORD: Marcia....

Actually, THREE WORDS: Marcia's Making Trouble...

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chapter 5

“Well, it’s okay,” Martha said brightly. “We can just sleep in the right rooms for tonight, then it can be changed on the computer tomorrow.”

Marianna looked nervously at Marcia. “Um…Marcia?”

Marcia looked at them with beady eyes. “NO. A resort can never be run properly unless it is organised, and these people are booked in these rooms. They will put up with it for tonight or things will get too confusing.”

Marianna rolled her eyes. “Honestly, Marcia, these are my friends.”

Marcia gave them the evil eye. It truly was evil, and scared the pants off all of them. “You. Will. Sleep. In. The. Allotted. Rooms. Tonight,” she said icily.

Marianna looked at all four of them apologetically. “Come on guys,” she said, “let’s put your bags down.”

They made their way around the winding corridors. Some of the walls into rooms were glass and inside you could see heated pools, spas, gyms and luxury areas. They came to the suite corridor. “Your suites are next to each other,” Marianna said with a smile. “Now don’t worry about Marcia I think she’s just sour because Purle Resort hasn’t been getting as many customers as usual, I keep on telling her it isn’t the tourist season, but she’s still depressed. Martha and Jack, this is your room, Tasha & Robbie this is yours. I’ll leave you to it.” She backed away.

Tasha and Robbie headed, giggling, into their room.

Martha curiously entered the room. It was beautiful. A beautiful canopy-bed with a pink bedspread, for two people but just big enough that you’d have to cuddle up together. The curtains were pink and the walls white, a little hot tub sat in the corner bubbling away, with a wardrobe, cupboards, and an ensuite bathroom. “Oh my god…” whispered Martha softly. “A hot tub? I LOVE this place!”

“Hey, check out the bathroom!” Jack called from the little adjoining room.

Martha walked in. There was a large bath, and along the edges of it were pink candles and several bottles of scented bubble bath. The taps were gold, or at least gilded. There was also a shower block. “This is gorgeous!” Martha said excitedly.

Jack and she walked back into the main bedroom. “Too much pink,” Jack complained, looking around.

Martha giggled. “Pink is the most romantic colour.”

Jack arched an eyebrow. “Really?”

“Mmm,” Martha nodded. “Definitely.”

Jack walked up to her and spinned her around. “Well then, there’s a lot of romance around here.” Soon they were kissing passionately and the bedsprings were having a very good workout.

Two hours later they all sat down to dinner on the outside balcony. Marianna, Jack, Tasha, Martha and Jack. The sun was setting over the ocean and everything looked beautiful, they were having a really great meal and were on to the very fancy and fluffy dessert.

Tasha quickly swallowed a mouthful of pavlova. “So, you two, what were you doing all that time?”

Martha winked. “Don’t ask us no questions and we won’t tell you no lies.”

Marianna covered her ears. “Ple-ease!”

Jack smiled. “Surely you must be used to it, Marianna, at a gorgeous place like this.”

“Well yes we do get a lot of passionate young lovebirds around the place, but I’m still not used to it,” Marianna laughed. “That’s the problem of having such a popular place, me and my husband hardly ever get any time to ourselves.”

Robbie chewed on some pavlova. “Well who’s up for a moonlight swim after the sun sets in the outside pool?”

“Definitely,” Tasha agreed. “My bikinis will get lots of use.”

“Whatever happened to the decent age of one-pieces?” said a sour voice from the balcony door. Five heads swivelled. There was Marcia, in a dour black dress, watching them.

“Hello, Marcia,” Marianna said with gritted teeth.

“Mmm,” Marcia said with an inclination of the head. “Everyone settled in, I presume?”

They all nodded. “It’s lovely,” said Martha in a strained voice. She meant it, but it was hard for her to say anything happily in front of Marcia. She was like a shock of cold water.

Marcia nodded. “Just checking,” and she swivelled back, her high heels clacking.

Tasha looked curiously at Marianna. “Marianna, is it just me or is Marcia a bit more…uptight than I remember her?”

“Well, like I said,” Marianna sighed, “she’s depressed about the low rate of customers we’re getting. I’d sack her for the way she harrasses our customers but we really need all the staff we can get.”

“I’d love to work here,” Martha said, “but I think I belong in the Bay.”

Tasha, Robbie & Jack nodded in agreement. Marianna smiled. “Don’t worry, I wasn’t pressuring you, we have good pay rates and I’m sure we’ll get some more staff soon. Whereas if Marcia gets much worse I’ll sack her.” Marianna nodded and pouted, trying to look tough, her black curls bouncing. But then she sighed and looked sad. “The thing is I’m so scared of her.”

“Well, she’s pretty scary,” Robbie commented, taking another slice of pavlova.

“My husband can manage her, but I can’t,” Marianna went on. “Anyway, don’t let me depress you, you guys should be having fun.”

“It’sh hard not to wiv thish foo,” Robbie said with his mouth full. Tasha punched him on the arm.

“Oh!” squealed Marianna. “I COMPLETELY forgot, Tasha! Your baby!” Tasha grinned and pulled her shirt tight, showing the round little baby bump.

“Awwww,” sighed Marianna. “You’re so lucky!”

“I know,” Tasha grinned.

The heated pool shone in the moonlight, surrounded by plants and trees with pink lanterns shining all around. Marianna had gone inside – tired, she claimed – and Martha, Jack, Tasha & Robbie were treading water at different ends of the very deep, very large pool.

Martha and Jack were kissing, their wet and shiny bodies pressed up against each other. Martha pulled away and smiled at Jack. “I love this place,” she said.

“How many times have you said that?” Jack asked.

“Oh, a few million,” she smiled, pushing her wet hair out of her face. Suddenly she realised how tired she was, and slumped on to Jack’s broad shoulder. “I’m so tired,” she said. “It’s been a big day.”

“Well you better get a good night’s sleep okay,” he said, pushing a piece of her wet hair out of her face, “because tomorrow we’re going to go to the beach and explore the town. It’ll be fun.”

“Yeah,” she said, wrapping her legs around Jack’s waist and letting herself relax into his chest. “But right now I just want to sleep.”

He gently pushed her away and she quickly kicked her legs to keep floating. “Well don’t go to sleep in the water, hun, maybe we should head to bed, it’s only nine-thirty but I’m really fagged as well.”

“Okay,” Martha said, floating on her back, her long dark hair spreading out like a fan on the water. “I’ll call Tasha & Robbie, see if they want to come.”

Jack inclined his head at the two entwined figures at the other end of the pool. “I think they’re a bit preoccupied.” It was clear that Tasha & Robbie were having a, well, private moment.

Martha giggled. “They’ll come in when they want to. This place is so romantic though.” She swam to the edge of the pool and sat there, the moonlight falling on her flat, tanned stomach, her thighs pressed out against the concrete at the edge of the pool. Jack got up and sat next to her.

“You’re beautiful, you know that,” he commented, running his hands down her back.

“I do know that,” she smiled. “Now I want to get some sleep, I’m freezing in this bikini.”

“Ohh but you look so sexy in it!” Jack complained.

Martha pretended to swat him away. “Jack, I’m too tired for this.” She put on a cute, pouting face. “Won’t you pleeeeeeease carry me inside?”

Jack groaned. “Martha you’re a fully-grown woman, I’m not strong enough.”

“Oh, come on,” she said with a little smile on her face. “I’m all cold I need something to cuddle up against.”

“Fine, fine,” Jack relented with an exaggerated sigh. He picked her up and Martha sighed happily, wrapping her legs around his waist to stay up and resting her head on his shoulder. He carried her in and they made their way through the lantern-lit corridors to the corridor where their rooms were. Their playful voices echoed down the deserted corridor.

“So, will you stay in that bikini? Just for me?”

“Jaaack, I’m going to change into my PJs and you’ll just have to accept it.”

“Will you change in front of me?”

“Ohhh, maybe…”

Down the end of the corridor Tasha & Robbie were coming in as well, and there was clearly one thing on their mind.

“Come in here,” Tasha said with a giggle as she, Martha, Jack & Robbie were about to enter their respective rooms.

“I thought I said you were to sleep in the allotted rooms?” echoed a voice from down the corridor. There was Marcia, in a long white nightgown, carrying a lantern, just like some female form of Argus Filch.

“I…Marianna said it would be okay,” faltered Robbie. Martha quickly tried to hide her current semi-naked bikini state behind Jack, who quickly put his arms around his chest.

“Well, I do NOT say that it will be okay. You will sleep in the proper rooms tonight.” Marcia advanced threateningly upon them. “You can put up with it for one night. There must be order.

All four looked around for Marianna to save them. She didn't come. Marcia glared at them. Quickly, without thinking, Robbie & Martha darted into the same room. Tasha & Jack did the same. Once in their room, Tasha quickly fastened the bikini knots that were coming loose and stared wildly at Jack. “Why didn’t we stand up to her?” she hissed.

“She’s scary!” Jack said, going into the ensuite bathroom.

“Yeah but still!” Tasha followed him, suddenly feeling awkward about her body-showing state. Jack had seen her in a bikini dozens of times and it had never invoked tension before. But when they were alone in a Lover’s Suite together it made her nervous.

“Let’s go out there and stand up to her!” Tasha cried, grabbing her silk robe and putting it on.

Jack dried off his boardies and chest and pulled on a loose sleeping T-shirt. He gave her a look. “Well, go ahead. Reason with that dragon lady.”

Tasha sighed, defeated. “Well, maybe not. So we’re stuck here, tonight?”

“Yes,” said Jack, in a stony voice. “I guess we are.”

Marcia smiled to herself in her private office. “Soon these little friends of Marianna’s will be split up for good.”

Chapter 6: What will happen in the night and in the morning!!!

“Well, like I said,” Marianna sighed, “she’s depressed about the low rate of customers we’re getting. I’d sack her for the way she harrasses our customers but we really need all the staff we can get.”

I wondered why Marianne accepted Marcia's behaviour. But she has no choice! :( Maybe there are not many customers because they are scared of her. <_<

“You’re beautiful, you know that,” he commented, running his hands down her back.

“I do know that,” she smiled. “Now I want to get some sleep, I’m freezing in this bikini.”

“Ohh but you look so sexy in it!” Jack complained.

Martha pretended to swat him away. “Jack, I’m too tired for this.” She put on a cute, pouting face. “Won’t you pleeeeeeease carry me inside?”

Jack groaned. “Martha you’re a fully-grown woman, I’m not strong enough.”

“Oh, come on,” she said with a little smile on her face. “I’m all cold I need something to cuddle up against.”

“Fine, fine,” Jack relented with an exaggerated sigh. He picked her up and Martha sighed happily, wrapping her legs around his waist to stay up and resting her head on his shoulder. He carried her in and they made their way through the lantern-lit corridors to the corridor where their rooms were. Their playful voices echoed down the deserted corridor.

“So, will you stay in that bikini? Just for me?”

“Jaaack, I’m going to change into my PJs and you’ll just have to accept it.”

“Will you change in front of me?”

“Ohhh, maybe…”

Love that bit. They're so cute! :wub:

Marcia smiled to herself in her private office. “Soon these little friends of Marianna’s will be split up for good.”

Hate Marcia! Why does she want to split them up? :angry:

More please. :D

Chapter 6

Martha sat on the bed, looking at Robbie. She had changed into pyjamas and dried her hair, and now they had this dilemma.

“I’m not sleeping in the same bed as you,” she said flatly. “Sorry, but, you know.”

Robbie ran a hand through his spiky wet hair. “Well where are you supposed to sleep then?”

“Hey! I’m the girl, I should have the bed.” Martha stared obstinately at Robbie and they both cracked up laughing after a few seconds.

“Okay, okay, whatever.” Robbie raised his hands. “Well where do I sleep then?”

“The carpet’s pretty soft,” Martha said.

Robbie shook his head violently. “Nooooooo way! I have some rights as well as you.”

Martha rolled over. “Then what are we going to do?”

“I suppose…we could put up with the same bed for one night…” Robbie asked tentatively.

Martha rolled her eyes. “Can’t you just sleep on the floor???”

“NO!” he said. “It’s a cold night. Now come on, be fair.”

“Fine,” Martha relented. She tucked herself under the duna, and Robbie slid in next to her. She rolled right over to the very side and tried to go to sleep, trying to not think about Robbie lying next to her.

Martha opened her eyes blearily. She was cosy and warm and she was in a Lover’s Suite. There was a warm body next to her. “Jack,” she murmured quietly, and rolled over to snuggle with him. He cuddled her back, he was obviously only just awake like she was. “Tasha,” he said in a groggy voice.

Martha’s dazed brain started to clear. “Huh?” she murmured, looking up at the face. She saw the goofy features and brown hair of…

“ROBBIE!” she screamed, rolling over and falling off the bed with a thump. Massaging her shoulder, she looked up at Robbie. “Wha…wha…”

“You’re not Tasha,” he said slowly.

“Oh, congratuations on noticing!” she said sarcastically, wide awake now.

Suddenly realization hit his sleep-dazed face. “Martha!” he yelled, sitting up straight. “We…didn’t do anything, did we?”

“Of course not,” Martha said. “It’s not like we were drunk. We just slept in the same bed. Remember?”

“Oh yeah,” he said. “Sorry. I’m not a morning guy.”

Martha buried her head in her hands. “I thought you were Jack, I was about to kiss you…what if Jack or Tasha walked in and saw that?”

“Relax,” said Robbie, looking a little amused. “They didn’t, and nothing happened. It’s understandable.”

Martha just glared at him. She wasn’t in the mood for listening to reason. “Well, whatever. What’s the time?”

Robbie glanced at his watch. “Eight thirty.”

Martha went into the bathroom and came back in a singlet and ruffly skirt. “Let’s go down to breakfast, okay?”

Robbie and Martha headed down to the main dining room. There was a little bar and lots of little wooden tables, as well as a breakfast menu. Jack and Tasha were already down there. “Hey!” Tasha said with a smile and a wave.

“Hey!” Martha said. Jack got up from the table and gave her a morning kiss. She pulled away and smiled at him. “So how’d you go last night?” she asked, hoping and praying that nothing had happened.

Tasha got up and smiled cheerily. “Oh, we found some extra blankets in the cupboards and Jack put some down on the floor and then put some over him. It was really handy. What did you guys do?”

Martha did a double-take. “Um,” she said in a falsely cheery voice.

Robbie answered for her. “We slept in the same bed,” he said. That was Robbie. Upright and honest. Ooooh, how Martha wanted to kill him. She could see Tasha & Jack’s surprised stares.

“Oh, okay,” said Jack. He looked deep into Martha’s eyes. “You didn’t…do anything, did you?”

“Of course not!” Martha said. “We wouldn’t do that.”

“Okay, then, sit down,” said Jack, but she could tell that he was a little tense. Tasha sat down as well, one hand placed over her tiny bump.

“So!” Martha said in a falsely cheerful voice. “I think I’ll have the bacon n’ eggs breakfast, what about you, Jack?”

“Don’t know,” Jack said, scanning his menu to avoid eye contact.

They had a really awkward meal. Martha finally chewed down her last mouthful and said, “So what do you guys want to do now?”

“Well weren’t we planning on going to the beach and then exploring the town?” Robbie asked.

“Yeah, that sounds good,” Tasha said, smoothing down her blonde hair. “I really need a swim.”

Martha and Robbie glanced at each other. It was well-known that, while Tasha loved swimming for it’s own sake, she also swam to relieve tension. This was something a pool could never do for her. It had to be the ocean. “O-okay,” Martha said. “I’ll just go upstairs and get changed.”

As Martha was rushing upstairs she bumped into Marianna. “Hey Martha,” Marianna said with a smile. “Had brekky?”

“Um, yeah,” Martha said.

“That’s good,” Marianna said. Martha was about to tell her about Marcia and her bad behaviour but decided not to.

“God, these beaches are beautiful!” Tasha yelled, running down, her blue bikini cords flying out behind her and her towel flapping. Jack jogged after her. Martha & Robbie followed, laughing.

“You just can’t keep her away,” Martha commented. Her hot pink bikini made a nice combination with her tanned skin and blue eyes, her beautiful dark hair flying around. Robbie couldn’t help but stare at her. He quickly turned away before Martha saw him.

Martha jogged after Jack. “Hey,” she said, walking into shallow water beside him.

“Hey,” Jack replied. He didn’t look at her, but stared straight ahead at the tossing, blue-green water.

“Are you mad at me?” Martha tilted her head and looked at him, squinting as the sun shone into her eyes.

“No,” Jack said, still not looking at her.

“Oh, come on,” Martha said. The water was up to their waists, and she jumped a frothy little wave. “Since when did Jack Holden not talk his head off?”

Jack shrugged his shoulders.

“Jack, nothing happened, I swear.”

“Well, I still don’t like the thought of it.” The water was up to their shoulders. “Something could have happened, you know?”

“Well something could have happened when you and Tasha slept in there, and I’m not getting angry.” Martha dived in, feeling the water rush past her and froth back up again.

Jack dived in as well and looked at her. “I…I know.”

Martha smiled gently. “I hate it when this happens, you know that I wouldn’t do that.”

Jack swam over, very close to her. “Of course I know.” Then he leant in and their lips pressed against each others. Martha’s lips were salty and it was exciting. Quickly wrapping his arms around Martha’s shoulders and bare arms Jack deepend the kiss, sliding his tongue into her mouth and moving his head. Martha wrapped her legs around his waist, and pulled away. She grinned at him. “Of course, it wasn’t really a fight, was it?”

“Nooo,” Jack said. “Never.” Martha swam away and Jack followed her.

“Catch me if you can!” she squealed, swimming away.

The four walked along the busy sidepaths of the city near the resort. Martha peered into a fancy-looking designer store. “Oooo!” she squealed. “Let’s go shopping!”

“Yeah that sounds great!” Tasha said. “I love that skirt.”

Robbie rolled his eyes. “What are we meant to do?” he protested.

“I don’t know, look at guys’ stuff?” Tasha suggested.

“Oh, yeah, right. As if.” Jack & Robbie exchanged exasperated looks.

“Okay, fine,” Martha said, swinging her handbag. “You guys go and…er…do something. Look at motorbike shops or whatever. Me & Tash will go shopping, and we’ll meet you for lunch at that little café there.”

They agreed and went their different ways.

Once they were inside the shopping centre Martha grinned and looked around. She loved shopping far more than she used to. Something – maybe Jack – had brought out her girly side, and now she liked shops as much as she liked the cricket field. Tasha, who always used to love it to, however, just looked around and sighed.

“What’s up Tasha?” Martha asked, fingering a hot pink halter top on a rack.

“I don’t like shops like this very much,” Tasha admitted.

“What about this skirt?” Martha brought over the knee-length white skirt that Tasha was interested in.

“Well…I’ve sort of started to hang out at different places.”

“Like where?”

“You know. Health shops and organic clothing places, and stuff like that.”

Martha smiled and looked at Tash. “Don’t be embarrassed, we love you for it Tasha.”

Tash put her hands on her hips. “Well go and buy your designer jeans then.”

“Tell you what,” Martha said with a giggle, “I’ll go to…hmm…that organic clothing shop over there, if you’ll shop for some clothes here with me.”

“But the stuff is so expensive here!” complained Tasha.

“Splurge,” grinned Martha.

“You are so bad for me!” cried Tasha.

Martha giggled. This was what she liked best, hanging out with her friends…

“Martha, Tasha.” Marcia popped up behind them, and they whipped around.

“Uhhh – Marcia!” Martha said quickly, plastering on a smile.

Tasha smiled stiffly from behind her.

“I’d just keep an eye on your little boyfriends if I was you,” she said, gesturing over to the sidewalk. Tasha & Martha could see through the clear glass shop doors, Jack and Robbie on the sidepath. A blonde wearing tiny little shorts and a low-necked singlet was laughing with Jack, while Robbie was obviously trying and failing to be cool in front of a tall dark-haired woman, who looked older than the blonde.

“They seem to be pretty close,” Marcia continued, as Martha and Tasha stared in disbelief.

The blonde was laughing uproaringly at something Jack had said, and had placed one hand on his chest to steady herself, another arm draped past his hip. The brunette was giggling at Robbie and shimmying her shoulders. It was Flirting with a capital F. And Jack & Robbie seemed to be playing along fairly well.

“I’m sure they’re just…chatting,” Martha said, trying to sound casual.

“Think that if you will,” Marcia said with a shrug, and she ponced off to the beige skirts section.

Martha and Tasha stared at each other for a minute then quickly ran out.

When they reached the four the blonde had just fallen into Jack’s arms and he had quickly caught her. Martha stormed towards them, pushed the blonde off and draped an arm around Jack’s shoulders.

“Hey,” she said stiffly.

“Oh…hey Mac,” Jack said, looking a little dazed.

Tasha put herself inbetween the brunette and Robbie. She kissed Robbie on the cheek and turned to face the two flirters. Martha did the same and her jaw almost dropped as she saw the blonde. She only looked around seventeen or eighteen. But she had to admit, she was waaaay pretty. Blonde wavy hair that fell prettily past her shoulders, and the lightest blue eyes imaginable, with thick dark lashes. Her skin was impeccable and lightly tanned. Martha raised an eyebrow and cocked a hip. She was willing to fight for her man, and this little teenage beach babe was going down.

Tasha looked at the brunette who had been flirting with Robbie. She was tall and slim in the best way, looking rather like a tall willowy tree, her black hair cascading down her back and her eyes wide and sparkly. Her skin was very pale and she looked as if she might be early thirties, way older than her little blonde friend, but very young-looking. It was obvious why Robbie would find her attractive, but still…

“So, who are these guys?” Martha asked, quickly glancing at Tasha. That one glance meant…WAR!

Jack and Robbie opened their mouths to speak but they seemed to be rather slow on the uptake. The girls beat them to it.

“I’m Nicole,” said the curvy little blonde.

“I’m Jazz,” the tall woman said.

“Oh!” Martha said with a fake smile. “I’m Martha, Jack’s girlfriend, and this is Tasha, Robbie’s girlfriend.”

“Ohhh,” the two said together, nodding their heads.

“Well,” said Nicole, with a flick of the hair, “we’d better be going.” There was clear resentment in her eyes.

“Yeah,” Jazz said with a nod. “Places to be, things to do.” She smiled and adjusted her singlet strap. “We’ll see you round.” She looked Robbie in the eyes and with a swing of the hips turned and left. Nicole waved flirtishly at Jack, and followed.

In one movement Martha and Tasha turned and stared accusingly at Jack and Robbie.

“Wha…who…” Martha stuttered.

“Uhm…” Jack said quickly. He was still staring after Nicole, and craned his head as she turned a corner. “She’s…ehm…young.”

“Yeah, I noticed!” Martha snapped.

“Jazz wasn’t,” Robbie said faintly.

“Oh my GOD!” Tasha yelled, staring at the two dazed men. “You’re…you’re like fourteen-year-old boys that have finally realised girls…shouldn’t you be doing your HOMEWORK!?”

Chapter 7: This trip is quickly turning sour as Marcia, Jazz & Nicole are all trying to break the four up...

Archived