He's Mine!

Guest jack+martha=trooluvv

Well I don't think so...what I might do is end it off at 14 chapters then a few months later do a sequel. A nice LOOOONG sequel. I know you're saying "why a few months" but the thing is that in a month and a half I'm leaving for two months in Britain, so...yeah...not really much time to do a long fic.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aw gay. :( lol.

Well you could just finish it till 14chapters. And then get back and carry on it.. To make it a long fic. Sound's good to me. :P

Well I reckon it would be a good idea. Cos quite alot of people would read it I reckon! :P

But it's your decision not mine.

Okay sorry it took so long for this chappie. It's REALLLY LONG, sorry, I'll follow up with a quicker one next time.

Chapter 4

Martha woke the next morning in a singlet and underpants, entwined in Jack’s warm arms. She looked up at his sleeping face and felt a rush of love for him. How could they have fought? They had so much together, their love was so strong. Poking him gently in the chest he opened his chocolatey brown eyes and murmured, “Good morning gorgeous.”

Martha snuggled into his warmth, and rolled over to see what the time was. With a little gasp she realised that she had overslept and was going to be late. “Eeeee!” she screeched.

Jack groaned. “Give a man some peace.”

“Jack Holden you get up and get into your uniform now!” commanded Martha, as she swung her legs over the side of the bed and started putting on clothes, not even changing her singlet and underwear.

“All right, all right,” he moaned, but she saw the jokey light in his eyes and knew that he knew that she was just being Martha. In ten minutes both of them were mostly ready, though Martha’s hair still looked a bit haywire. She stuffed it under a beanie. Giving Jack a quick peck on the lips she headed off to work, leaving Jack to frantically try and find his badge.

Tasha walked into the Diner and made her way to the bar, smiling at Martha. “Hey, can I get an orange juice please…”

Martha smiled. “Yeah, sure.”

“You look happy today,” Tasha said with a grin, her beautiful blonde hair rustling.

“Well, maybe because a certain Jack and me got back together,” Martha said with a wink.

“Oh, I’m so happy for you,” sighed Tasha. “Anyway I was talking to Marianna today…”

“Yeah?”

“And she says that she’s happy for us to come in a week.”

“A week…Okay. And you say she’s paying for the flights?”

“Yep,” Tasha grinned. “Have you asked Alf for a few weeks off yet?”

“Nope, I will now,” Martha replied and headed off back.

She found her granddad. “Hey Granddad!” she said sunnily.

“Hey, Martha love,” said Alf, unloading crates of wine bottles from a shelf.

“Hey Granddad can I please have…mmm…two and a half weeks off from next week?”

“Sure love, what’s happening?”

“Well Tasha’s friend Marianna has invited her, Robbie, me and Jack to a certain luxury resort in Queensland, we’re staying there for a while.”

“Sounds great, we’ll miss you though.”

“I won’t be gone too long, we’ve got to be back for Ric & Matilda’s wedding.”

Alf put down the crate and leaned against a shelf with a satisfied smile on his face. “Isn’t it amazing, those two getting hitched? They’re so young, but they’ve really got it together.”

Martha giggled. “I can’t wait till their wedding.”

“What about you and Jack? You two thinking of going all the way sometime?”

Martha looked down. “I…we haven’t really talked about it.”

Alf knew when to take a hint and didn’t pursue the subject.

The time had finally come. Martha, Jack Tash & Robbie were all extremely excited. Martha had spent hours packing and re-packing, whereas Jack had only taken ten minutes and had teased her all the way through her frantic packing. There had been no more fights and as they all sat in the airport, waiting for their flight, Martha had her head against Jack’s shoulder.

“I’m so excited!” squealed Tasha. “I’ve been there once before and it is beautiful, seriously.”

“What she said,” Robbie said with a slight grin.

Martha held up a hand. “Don’t tell me any more, I want to wait and see! But wait…” Martha looked worried.

“What?” Tasha asked.

“There aren’t…crocodiles in those beaches, are there?” she asked.

Tasha laughed. “No, not at all, it’s perfectly safe. I plan to do LOTS of swimming.”

“Yoou should have seen her packing,” Robbie said with a grin. “It took her ages to decide whether she’d take her pink bikini and her blue bikini, or her yellow bikini and her pink bikini.”

“Rubbish,” said Tasha, punching his arm. “It was the yellow bikini and the blue bikini.” She and Martha exchanged exasperated looks on the stupidity of men.

Jack rolled his eyes. “Believe me, Martha was worse.”

It was Martha’s turn to punch Jack. “Hey, every girl has the right to put a little thought and effort into her packing. Which two did you choose, Tash?” she asked, looking away from her smiling boyfriend to her smiling best friend.

“I took all three,” Tasha said with a guilty giggle.

“Three bikinis?!” Jack said incredulously.

“Well, we’re going on a luxury holiday, we should have as much fun as possible,” Tasha protested.

“I didn’t know that the criteria for “fun” was having three bikinis with you,” Robbie commented.

Just then, after an hour and a half of waiting, they heard the intercom announcing their flight. “That’s us!” Martha squealed. As a group they went through all the procedure of getting on the plane. As the engines vibrated loudly Martha hid her head in Jack’s shoulder. She never liked the take-off. Jack laughed and cuddled her, while Tasha peered out of the window, watching Summer Bay grow smaller and smaller…

Please buckle your seatbelts. We will be landing in five minutes, said a voice over the intercom. “Thank goodness,” breathed Martha. Her love of action made plane trips, however short, very tedious. Tasha was still staring out of the window. “Guys! Have a look!” she said. Matha, Robbie & Jack all leant over Tasha and looked down.

“Wow…” breathed Martha gently. From the aerial view she could see a city, but far better was the coast. The beaches were pure white and snaked along the side of the mainland, with the clearest, crystal-blue waters she had ever seen. Little forested islands were dotted further out amongst the beautiful water. The sun glinted off the ocean and little white Cadamarans sailed along lazily. Suddenly the plane started to tilt downwards, and Martha felt a sudden swooping sensation in her stomach, which might have been the tilting or the plane or the rising sense of excitement and anticipation.

Once they’d landed they all tumbled out onto the airport. Martha was extremely tired but also very excited. “Where’s Marianna?” Tasha asked anxiously.

“She’ll be here,” said Robbie, calmly.

Then suddenly a skinny little figure with flying black curls and lightly tanned skin came hurtling towards them, weaving her way through the crowds of people, and gave Tasha a huge hug. “TASHA!” she yelled happily.

Tasha squealed a little and hugged Marianna back. Marianna detatched herself and shook Robbie’s hands. Martha & Jack stood back, feeling shy. Jack whispered to Martha, “She seems nice”. Martha looked at him suspiciously and he laughed.

“Oh how rude am I!” said Tasha quickly, seeing Jack and Martha looking awkward. “Marianna, these are my friends Martha McKenzie and Jack Holden. Martha and Jack, this is Marianna Purl, the owner of the resort.”

“It’s so nice to meet you,” smiled Martha, as Marianna shook their hands.

Jack merely gave her a nod and a wink.

“Well let’s get to the resort then!” Marianna said, after the greetings had been made. “No use standing around here like a lot of statues…Here, let me take that,” and she took one of Martha’s suitcases. They found their way into the carpark and made a beeline for a rather colourfol kombi van.

“Is this yours?” Martha asked with a little giggle.

“Yep,” said Marianna. “I painted it myself.” The van had a very well detailed beach scene, with PURL RESORT painted in large bright blue letters. Underneath there was a phone number.

“Wow, you’re talented,” Jack commented. They all tumbled in, putting their suitcases in the back, and off they zoomed.

“It’s beautiful!” said Martha. They were standing looking at the front of the resort. The main building was a nice light pink, and huge in a U shape. Trees surrounded it and Martha could see an outside spa and pool on either sides of the building. The ocean crashed only 50 metres away.

“Yes, we are rather proud of it,” sighed Marianna.

“It’s so good to be back,” Robbie said.

“Well let’s go in!” Martha said excitedly. They made their way inside to the reception desk. A sour-faced lady sat at the desk. “Yes?” she asked sourly.

“These are my friends, Marcia!” Marianna said brightly. “Tasha, Robbie, Martha & Jack. Two Lover’s Suites.”

“Yes,” the lady repeated.

Tasha bent over and whispered to Martha and Jack, “That’s Marcia. She’s awful. Don’t cross her. I don’t know why Marianna puts up with her.”

“Okay,” said Marcia, pushing two keys towards them. “Robbie Hunter and Martha Holden’s key, Jack Holden & Tasha Hunter’s key.” Martha shot a look of panic at her friends. She was booked in a Lover’s Suite with Robbie! Marianna looked uncomfortable.

“Really sorry about this, guys…Marcia, the names are the wrong way around…”

“Look!” exploded Marcia, “I have got heaps of paperwork to do, I don’t have enough time to stuff around changing names on the computer! They can wait until tomorrow!!!”

Marianna looked uncomfotably at the four. “Do you think you guys can put up with it, just for tonight?” The four looked at each other…

Chapter 5:

This resort holiday is not turning out so great as it seemed...will they fight and will they make it up?

What I might do is leave it at 14 chapters for a few months, let it slide into the 7th page or whatever, then come back and continue it as a long fic. Sound good??

Yep ! :D Sound's great..

anyways loved the chapter.. It's cool as.

Please please please don't get Jack and Tasha to sleep together and Martha and Robbie.

Just make sure Martha and Jack get their own room :wub:

I dont want them to have ANOTHER fight :angry:

Overall loved the chapter, Had some very funny moment's. :lol:

What I might do is leave it at 14 chapters for a few months, let it slide into the 7th page or whatever, then come back and continue it as a long fic. Sound good??

Yep ! :D Sound's great..

anyways loved the chapter.. It's cool as.

Please please please don't get Jack and Tasha to sleep together and Martha and Robbie.

Just make sure Martha and Jack get their own room :wub:

I dont want them to have ANOTHER fight :angry:

Overall loved the chapter, Had some very funny moment's. :lol:

Well ya better get used to it because they are gonna fight their butts off in this fic!!!!!!!

Tension is essential....:) But don't worry there willl be a couple of lovey-dovey chappies in here, I just have to lead up to them

Great chapter!

That resort looks gorgeous. :wub:

I know there's a mistake with the names on the computer. But why couldn't Tasha and Martha spend the night with their partner? :unsure: I would just spend the night with my boyfriend, even if the hotel made some mistake. :wink: Especially if I know the owner of the resort!

I wonder what's going to happen during the night.

Don't like Marcia. :angry:

More please.

couldn`t they just spend the night with their partners its not as if anyones gonna know apart from that Marcia and I doubt she`d grass on her friend but in my mind I think she wants something to happen

More please

Archived