Miles Copeland

Guest Cerise

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ye thats the season they played on BBC last year, thats when i fell in love with him. also the whole show :( i wish they still showed it!

also todays uk ep we saw him driving :)! a few weeks ago i had been wondering if Miles had a driving licence and when we would see him driving! on soaps everyone just seems to drive anyones car.. surely they don't all have insurance for that lol (yes yes i know its not real! but still..)

yes any scene with Miles is exciting, even him putting his socks on the other day was mesmerising hahah im so sad, but it keeps me happy and thats what matters :P

I'm really loving Miles too, and have done right from the start, I loved it when he was with Jazz for that brief while and the other day when he touched Leah's hand you could see he looked really confused by it, I think they would make a sweet couple but its a bit too soon for Leah....just wish that Jazz would come back but thats just me I'm a mega Jazz fan. Love Miles's hair too its really cute!

awwwwww it was so cute when he put his hand on Leahs, but aww heartbreaking as well coz he looked so confused/dissapointed/sad when she ran away :( he looked so handsome when he was staring into her eyes though <3

i also love how he often does big sighs and the look on his face, its so cute :)

Archived