Miles Copeland

Guest Cerise

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mr Copeland is awesome, Mr Copeland is awesome, Mr Copeland is awesome, Mr Copeland is awesome, Mr Copeland is awesome,

Mr Copeland is awesome, Mr Copeland is awesome, Mr Copeland is awesome, Mr Copeland is awesome, Mr Copeland is awesome,

Mr Copeland is awesome, Mr Copeland is awesome, Mr Copeland is awesome, Mr Copeland is awesome, Mr Copeland is awesome.

:wub:

well good ep. besides the scenes with kirsty ¬_¬. but aww i love teacher Miles <3

aww awesome! I wonder if we will get replies! *fingers crossed for us both* I still haven't got anything, it's not even been a month though haha. I had a dream I did though lol!

ooh i'll search for it! I don't really think to look on facebook groups. I'm not that keen on them, people don't really seem to visit them again and just say one thing, I prefer full message boards, or this thread, we discuss more than 'oh he's so hot' :P.. although we do say that... a lot haha.

ok i've joined. add me on facbook if you want: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=660970133 :)

aww awesome! I wonder if we will get replies! *fingers crossed for us both* I still haven't got anything, it's not even been a month though haha. I had a dream I did though lol!

ooh i'll search for it! I don't really think to look on facebook groups. I'm not that keen on them, people don't really seem to visit them again and just say one thing, I prefer full message boards, or this thread, we discuss more than 'oh he's so hot' :P.. although we do say that... a lot haha.

ok i've joined. add me on facbook if you want: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=660970133 :)

sent you an invite. i'm hoping he sends fan cards but i'll be writing to todd and i know he does

Mr Copeland is awesome, Mr Copeland is awesome, Mr Copeland is awesome, Mr Copeland is awesome, Mr Copeland is awesome.

:wub:

well good ep. besides the scenes with kirsty ¬_¬. but aww i love teacher Miles <3

Write Mr. Copeland is awesome fifty times? :lol:

• 4 weeks later...

Time to appreciate Miles again methinks. :D

He needs saving from Kirsty's clutches, but it's good to know that Kirsty hasn't completely ruined him yet. It was great seeing some of the quirkyness and fun back. He was so awesome with Ollie and VJ. So cute with the kids.

And I liked him in action man mode, breaking that door down (with geoffrey's help) and saving Mel. A bit of the Romanator has rubbed off on Miles too. :wub:

Archived