Miles Copeland

Guest Cerise

oh god i hated Kit too. What i would like is for Shelley to come visit Kirsty and meet Miles, i love Shelley!

Ye Conrad is hot, and i really like his character Roman but i'm much more of a JQT fan. I really enjoyed the Roman & Miles scenes when Milco first arrived, they seemed like the would become friends, but they hardly have any scenes together nowadays, don't even really talk and say one or 2 lines in the Diner or anything :S! I wish they would have more.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

they have a cute scene after miles sees kirsty in her underwear.

i wasn't really a shelley fan but i liked beth.

i prefered conrad in HL but I do like him as Roman. i'm not really into blondes but he is an exception especially as he is soooo tall.

oooooh not beth! she really annoyed me. all Hunters do! Especially ROBBIE o_0! he is the most annoying thing ever to be on a soap! every scene i see him in in old eps makes me cringe as soon as he does anything or says one word! eeeugh he's so weird and annoying!

Lol, we are soooo different. I loved Robbie. He was sooo cute. Matilda annoyed me when she started H and A and near the end. Henry always annoyed me. I think I like him as I knew a lot of boys like him at school and was always friends with that sort of boy. I loved Kit especially when she was close to noah.

hahahahha! how on earth could anyone think Robbie is cute, he acts like a complete moron! haha yes the differences between us emerging are amusing! ..Just the other day i was thinking woah i wish Henry was still around, hes pretty good, much better than Matilda! Tasha annoyed me as well but in the eps i saw the other day on fiver i quite liked her, and the bond between her and Martha, i even liked Matha in those eps when she was quite new!!!!

Now what do ya think of Belle? i always really liked Belle but shes turning a bit weird now, and wearing horrible un-Belle clothes.

awww cool :)

i was watching 60 minute makeover yesterday.. o_0 (there was nothing else on and its amusing coz they usually make the houses look baaad) and the presenter was like 'hi im Terri' i was like o_0 "I WANNA WATCH ALL SAINTS!!!!" every week when i watch Holby City and Casualty it makes me crave watching All Saints even more. I use to watch them but when i started watching All Saints i stopped coz they just seemed so crap in comparison! But now i have no All Saints.. Holby City seems good again haha, it's coz Ade Edmondson came back into it though that made me start watching it again :) Do you watch either?

woo only ajkhKJHKJHFDKJHK haha just as i was counting the days til H&a is back on, the advert for it came on fiver <3 it showed Miles for like a second <3! should be the whole advert! the fight between Jack and Roman looks good!

i don't watch either. I have All Saints series 5 on DVD. Have just seen the last episode and that made me laugh a lot as we saw angry Conrad. That was even funnier than Josh as he walloped the ambulance guy for calling Nelson's wife a slag.

well i hope he wollops Jack next week or whenever when they fight in the diner kitchen :P

i've been getting really excited today about H&A being back on this Tuesday! Can't wait to see Miles, but am not looking forward to the Kirstyness ¬_¬ i wonder how long it will be til she kisses him on uk screens. hmm just tried to find out, i thinkk it was week 27, so that should show here on 29th sept week i think

Archived