Miles Copeland

Guest Cerise

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

ahh right, there it is! aww ye he's so cute in that vid :) thanks for the link.

i watched the bed race one a few days ago :P! it's weird seeing him with blonde hair isn't it! takes a while to get use to! i didn't see that season of All Saints, i wish they would show it o_0!

i know :( i was SO excited when i saw it on tv listings. then at the last minute they changed them :(!!

I like his hair now but I also really liked his hair black in All Saints season 5, and then when he put the little red bit in and then turquoise bit. mmm colour! i have some turquoise in mine atm amongst others lol.

Yesterday i rewatched the end of season promo when he was walking on the beach writing MILCO in the sand and it made me laugh coz how does a derro get blonde streaks in his hair :P!

sun bleached? i love series 5 i got it on dvd. although i only bought the dvd to see JQT in all saints as i never saw it when it was BBC. he was hotter on all saints but then again it was quite a few years ago and i'm sure i was hotter years ago too. i prefered his character in all saints, but couldn't stand him as Will Monk on Headland although when i see him now on there i think he is hot.

Lol we both think he is hot but want his character to go in opposite ways. I'd love to see the darker side you got the occasionally twinge of when he played 'Matt Horner' like when he attacked that guy for beating up his ex.

sun bleached? i love series 5 i got it on dvd. although i only bought the dvd to see JQT in all saints as i never saw it when it was BBC. he was hotter on all saints but then again it was quite a few years ago and i'm sure i was hotter years ago too. i prefered his character in all saints, but couldn't stand him as Will Monk on Headland although when i see him now on there i think he is hot.

Lol we both think he is hot but want his character to go in opposite ways. I'd love to see the darker side you got the occasionally twinge of when he played 'Matt Horner' like when he attacked that guy for beating up his ex.

ye ye i really liked Matt Horner, and the fact that he had a bit of a dark side. Yeee i liked that too if it's the same thing we are talking about, it was more than a year ago now that i saw it but was it something like she turned up in the hospital like she had been beaten up and he was begging her to break up with him and tell the police or whatever then the bf turned up and Matt went crazy at him. Did he actually hit him or just nearly and shouted loads? i remember him being really aggressive anyway.

And in Headland well, i didn't hate him, i liked him, Will Monk is my least favourite character i've seen JQT play, also i didn't like his wife, it was a weird set up, and the fact he cheated on her, made you dislike him a bit. His mum was awesome though!

what do you mean by: "Lol we both think he is hot but want his character to go in opposite ways." do you mean Miles? and me hating Kirsty and you not hating her? or do you mean you want Miles to turn evil? :P

oh and about the sunbleaching, my mum said that! but.. random strands.. ? lol

Archived