Miles Copeland

Guest Cerise

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Josh was on Nova 96.9's Merrick & Rosso & Kate Richie show today, as well as a few other Home & Away cast + ex-cast members. They were celebrating Kates last ep being shown tonight in aus. They only talk to him for about 2 mins, but i recorded it, it's a bit quiet but it's fine if you turn the volume right up.

Here's the link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RBZU4KAK if in time it runs out or whatever, just PM me and i'll re upload it :)

oh ye for you UK people, Josh was in a show called 'headland' in 2005, it was shown on E4 but its just started being shown again on ch4 this week. It's on at like 3.30/4am/4.30am kinda time tho, which is alrite for me as seen as i have freeview which records (im usually awake at that time anyway and just watch it lol). This week it was on tue, fri and sat. but next week i think its tue, thur and fri, and the times vary, so check it out!

He has probably been called this before but i thought up a nickname for him, Josh cutie, as in Josh QT hehee and hes a cutie.. :rolleyes:

I love Miles...I was glad to hear he is here to stay. Although it seems a bit silly for Sally to leave when they've only just found each other. I would have like to see them working side by side.

:wub::rolleyes::)

Yes it is a shame that their time together has been short, but they probably wouldn't have thought up the story line if she wasn't gonna leave, so i'm glad they did. It ties up loose ends kinda and is a happy ending and we get Miles! <3 softens the blow of Sally leaving.

I really like the way they brought Miles into the show. The writers must had known it was be a HUGE battle to make viewers like someone so close to Sally because she is such a special person to everyone. They made Miles personality kinda weird which is what I enjoy about him. I don't know if its the way he acts or if hes like that in RL too but its very believable and its original and great to see.

Archived