Miles Copeland

Guest Cerise

I really like Miles, especially after last weeks episodes, and I think he is shaping up to be a really interesting character. After just watching Tuesdays Episode I wanted to come and find Josh's appreciation thread... but I couldn't find one :o He is an extraordinary actor and a wonderful new addition to the permanent cast.

Appreciate here :D

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's permanent, if you look at the closing credits when the Promo is playing you'll see he's not listed under Guest Cast, but under Cast Members (along with Aden as well).

I feel really sorry for Miles, I was on the verge of tears when he told Sally about Louise and Amber, and when he was explaining about their past on mondays I felt really emotional then too :D

I love Miles! He's completely defied the expectation I had of him. For some reason, i was expecting to hate him, but he's just so lovely! Not to speak too soon though, because if you think someone's lovely in H&A, they usually end up being a stalker or something :P.

But his whole relationship with Sally is shaping up so lovely. :wub: I'd like to think he was a permanent cast member, but for some reason, I can't see him being. :(

Archived