Miles Copeland

Guest Cerise

His mother in law in HL was the first Pippa (Vanessa Downing)! I liked the woman that played Kate in HL and that she nearly cheated on him with Adam in later episodes.

I am wondering if we will see Miles' dark side but I don't really want him to go that way. I'd like Kirsty to stay a bit longer as I love Miles as a family man with young family and I am hoping she doesn't break his heart.

I'll have a look if Matt punched him in a bit. I know he was really aggro though.

No he didn't punch him. Lol I love that episode especially the Tony bits, 'Matt's a poofter'.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

not with leah either... she's a black widow and i want josh onscreen as long as poss.

i wouldn't mind a tinge of the dark side though. watching that episode was good but he swore so much.

i love will's mom. she was really great with adam. plus i'm sure she slapped sasha or threw water over her or something. i loved conrad in HL. he was sooo fit in it.

have u seen the pic of him in specs in the photo section of multimedia.

Miles has fast become one of my favourite characters, really loved it when he was with Jazz, hope they get back together if she returns, not sure about him being with Kirsty tho as I haven't really warmed to her since she's been back, tho Ollie is gorgeous of course. But that said I would like to see a romance that has an older-man age gap as there hasn't been that for a long time, poss since Donald & Marilyn!

ooh I'm really missing h&a - so glad the first week of olympics is over!!

Which episode? The headland episode or the all saints one?

It's this thread with this pic

http://www.backtothebay.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=31809

Yes I liked him with Jazz till she started lying to him. I think i don't like him with Leah mainly because it's unlikely we'd get mini Miles.'

Tony/Rachel has an older male relationship.

LOL at the anti-kirsty thread though... i suppose if she is marmite i love it.

oh thats an interesting picture!

oooohh nooooo Miles & Jazz together was baaaaaaaaaaaaad also! Jazz and Kirsty are nasty girls :( Miles needs to be with someone nice! if not Leah.. someone else.. nice... like erm.. Brodie. yes Brodie and Miles would be wonderful!

i meant i'd like to see the grr rahhh Matt Horner All Saints ep :P

hmm i wonder what other things we disagree on? i hate Jack and Martha, what about you? lol

hmm maybe Jade, i liked her but she is a tad boring. I've only seen her in the early years eps though, so i dunno how different she was in later years, only on the odd ep they have shown. It would be good though if she came back and Miles liked her more than Kirsty, history repeating its self! Brodie was much more fun.

Whatever they do with Miles, i think they will consider carefully because he is an important character, i don't think they will want to cause toooooooooooo much misery for his character, because of all he has gone through, but if they just marry him off straight away, its kinda boring, and they would probs end up killing her off or her leaving for some reason, so it's probably better he is going out with an idiot for the moment. Then a bit of heartbreak. Before they bring someone in to be really good for him,.....or til Leah is ready :P

p.s oh good i'm glad we agree on something else (J&M!)

She changed a lot after the whole 'swapped at birth' episode and went andd lived with kit. She'd be good with him as she always genuinely cared about people. I just want him to be happy but wouldn't mind seeing angry Josh.

do you fancy Conrad too or just Josh?

Archived