The Rainbow Campaign

Guest Perry

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't been able to watch Home and Away much at all lately because of my now busy schedule but I tuned in on Friday and I was really impressed with the Joey and Charlie scenes. Esther's acting was amazing in those scenes and I'm not really a fan of hers at all and Kate is just perfect and I'm hoping Joey is sticking around for some time. I read in the MX that the lesbian storyline was cliched, when I read it though, I thought they were reffering to Nicole's kiss. I had no idea Home and Away was actually (finally) tackling a gay storyline. If friday was anything to go by the only thing cliched is the jobs the two characters have but even then those jobs are right for the actual characters and not their sexual preference. I have one episode to go by but this seems like everything we asked for happening so good on you all. And I don't think the drop in ratings has anything to do with the storyline I think it has everything to do with every other storyline but that's my personal only tuned into one episode in the last few weeks opinion.

Archived