The Rainbow Campaign

Guest Perry

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nope :P

To be honest, I'm a bit curious about that picture of

that weird kid who's been bullying Jai. I'm wondering if the bullying isn't one of those things where you beat up the person you like... and maybe he kisses Jai, and then Jai breaks up with Annie and everyone thinks he's just messing her around because this other kid is a "bad influence."

I don't know. You'd think if they were going to do that, they could have used my dear Axel as opposed to stupidly killing him off <_<

Maybe that bully guy liked Axel, and was jealous of Jai...

Yeah, I don't know. I'm reaching. I'm just not quite ready to give up on Jai yet... he's still young. Maybe he's not sure what he wants yet... There's still time!

EDIT: Didn't see the giant

joint

until now... Guess that explains things more clearly :rolleyes: Disregard.

Rocco should of been gay.. with Jack? that would of been nice, then Jack could of have a good influence on my poor Rocco...

Charlie could bi with Leah, that would be good, give them both storylines such as Leah dealing with Dan's death and her new sexuality. it would be interesting to see how Irene and Colleen etc would deal with it, could give all the oldies a storyline, such as coming to terms with such a sin and being there for Leah/Charlie during period of doubting and so on (Its hard to translate from brain to words grrr!)

The problem is the writers make all the couples seem so cute, such as Adelle and Jainne thats its difficult to want to break them up to make a gay couple, that said Geoff isn't in a relationship at the current moment of time, and it would be interesting to see him dealing with his strict back ground and his new feelings....

I think Irene would be fine with Leah or anyone else for that matter, she was fine with Chris a few years ago...

But I really doubt it would be Leah... Charlie, I'm beginning to see as a big possibility... The question is with who... (Damn Belle and Aden!) :P

Archived