The Rainbow Campaign

Guest Perry

Hehe... I'm not sure that was my idea, I seem to remember someone having a longstanding avatar of Aden and Roman shirtless with a love heart between them... Mostly I made that image because the actors look REALLY hot together and the way they were already positioned in that photo was just begging to be tampered with :ph34r:

I much prefer Aden and Roman to have a safe, healthy, father/son like relationship. There was a time where I thought they may have been flirting with each other when they first met, especially from Aden's side, but after everything that's happened, I think it would be a betrayal of both of them to get them together now. I'd just see Roman as taking advantage of the situation, and Aden as letting him... That's not a happy place to be :(

That would be me...obviously :wub: After everything that's happened I definitely agree that the father-son relationship is much more appropriate now, and ridiculously adorable. I'll be keeping the av though - partly because they still look darn hot, and partly because I have exactly zero of the skills required to make myself a new one :huh:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think our wish has come true according to one of the spoilers on SBJ... Lesbian or Gay, finally, it looks like it's going to happen :D

Unless, of course, it's just another two guest characters who leave the episode after they come out. *sighs*

Hopefully they've been listening to us and will do the story right.

I wouldn't want to be the girl who comes between Belle and Aden. Or would I? :ph34r:

*Cough!* Moving on...

Charlie is a good bet, I think I'm falling in love with her as it is, so that would be convenient for me if she turned out to be gay/bi :P. Now if only I could overcome the problem of her being a fictional character, I'd be all set...

Seems that a sixteen page thread and a 100+ signature petition can work wonders after all :D

Archived