Complicated Desires, Forbidden Meetings (by matticus01) - comments

dolly-999

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awww, Lucas and Mattie are so cute :wub:

Jack, you're an idiot! You don't go and see someone who's that crazy! Martha's dad better not hurt him! :angry:

He should have stayed by Martha's side :( She's hurting so much and she needs someone who can help her back on her feet (Jack :wink:)

More please!

Thank you, Macca, for saving Jack! :)

Hope Jack will get better very soon.

Macca is worried about his sister. How sweet! :wub:

Who was the blond girl with Jack??

the blonde girl is going to be in the next chapter and she was also in the first chapter...just when you thought Jack and Martha were starting to go smoothly...

oops...i think i may have said to much

oh well you will just have to wait and see wont you

Bec, why would you ruin everything? :angry: The blond girl better leave very quickly! I already don't like her! :angry:

More please.

Yeah, Bec, why would you ruin everything? If you don't fix it soon, Martha in "Love has arrived" should watch her back :ph34r:

Aww, Macca was worried about his little sister :wub: And he saved Jack :D

At least Jack didn't become the next victim of "cat of nine tails" :ph34r:

More please!

(And remember, Martha's life in my fic is relying on you :ph34r: )

Yeah, Bec, why would you ruin everything? If you don't fix it soon, Martha in "Love has arrived" should watch her back :ph34r:

(And remember, Martha's life in my fic is relying on you :ph34r: )

Come on, Bec! You have to fix it. You don't want HM to hurt Martha in her fic, right? <_<

HM, don't hurt Martha! *begs*

Jack and Martha were so cute! :wub:

I like "valli" aka HM. But I really hate "valli" aka Vanessa. How dare she hurt Martha like that! :angry:

She left 2 years ago. Did she really expect Jack to wait for her? Stupid woman! :rolleyes:

:o She has a son with Jack! It can't be true!

More please.

PS: Bec, HM is going to do something to Martha in her fic! You have to fix it in the next chapter! :angry: Please HM, forgive Bec and don't hurt Martha, Jack or the baby in your fic. *begs*

:o

Valli (hmph, that's my name <_< ) is an ass! I bet she's lying :ph34r: Well, she better be. We don't want anything to happen to Martha in my fic now, would we? I'll give you one chapter to fix it, otherwise, Martha has to pay for it :ph34r:

Oh, and I agree with Barbara, Valli is stupid. No one waits around for someone for two years :rolleyes:

More please!