Complicated Desires, Forbidden Meetings (by matticus01) - comments

dolly-999

This reminds me of Romeo and Juliet, I just hope they don't die at the end.

Good Job.

so you recognized my basic storyline, well where i got the idea but with this fic i want to make it more original, more upbeat, more of everything basically and i just hope it is starting to come through in the story. I wanted to make Martha out as the bad, rebellious partying type who wont listen to her parent's but i also wanted to make her a secretive, not wanting to get caught because of what her folks might do.

with Jack I wanted to make him as the wannabe bad boy by him always throwing the parties, but also have him wanting to know more about the girl 'WonderGirl'

I hope you all are enjoying this and two new characters will be introduced into the next chapter:D:D

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Martha's a rebel. Sneaking around, dancing in a very sexy way, flirting with a boy she barely knows... She's a very bad girl. :P

Jack finally knows her name and he likes her.

I like the "Romeo & Juliet" storyline. :) I just hope they won't die in the end. <_<

Martha's best friends are Hermione and Draco. :lol:

More please.

Glad Hermione and Draco are together despite what their parents think.

He was now screaming and spit was flying out of his mouth after every forth sentence and his face reddened. He scruffed Martha by the hair and started pulling her away from Jack. Martha was screaming in pain and telling her father to 'stop, please stop' but he kept dragging her.

First, eeeeeew. Gross! *disgusted look*

:o Second, how can Martha's father hurt her like that? He's supposed to love her. :angry:

Poor Jack! I hope he's ok. :( It was so sweet of him to try and save Martha. :wub:

but what scared her the most...was the punishment to come.

I'm scared too.

I wonder why Martha's father is so angry with Jack's family. :unsure:

More please.

He was now screaming and spit was flying out of his mouth after every forth sentence and his face reddened. .

Ewww! :blink: That's disgusting! And what kind of a father is he? You don't pull your daughter by the hair! :angry:

Jack should have hit him! He must save his damzel in distress :P:wub:

but what scared her the most...was the punishment to come.

I'm scared too. What has this phsyco of a father in store for our poor Martha? :unsure:

More please!

Edited by valli

hahaha like Draco and Hermionie on Harry Potter??h well great updates!!Hope Jacks alright!!!!

yeah like draco and hermione on harry potter...i love them two hehe...i will be updating as soon as i can but i've been so busy...and to top it off i just bought myself a new computer lol and i'm trying to gt it all set up with the net and stuff...hope you guys dont mind waiting a lil longer but in the mean time here's a sneak peak.

She bashed on his door, she could feel the blood dripping, soaking her top, trickling down her back wanting escape her fragile state. She bashed even harder but being midnight she knew that everyone was asleep but the she saw a light switch on through the door and suddenly a flicker of hope reached her. Just as he opened with what looked like his parents behind him, the taller, older male holding a shot gun in his hands she collapsed, almost instantly blacking out, the last thing she could feel before she completely black out was falling into Jack's arms.