• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey!

I love this fic and the story line! :)

How could Marthas Dad do that to her :o:(

Her dad needs a slap himself...

An he needs to be sent to prison he cant just get away with that!

Jack should go and have a big fight with him....

And obviosly Jack would win....

Poor Martha...

Jacky will have to be her hero and look after her....

And he'll have to give her lots of kisses and cuddles to make her feel better :lol: ....

Your not going to follow the whole plot line to Romeo and Juliette are you and kill them both at the end?

I might cry if you kill Jacky and Martha...

Well espeshily Jack....

Anyways I dont remember if i replied to this one yet but i been reading since you started and I just have not had time to reply to anything recently...

Too busy with school work and revision and GCSE's and stuff like that! :rolleyes: Stupid school!

Yeh Ill shut up now!

Update soon please!

I Want to know if Martha is alright!!!

Siana__x

Oh my God, Martha's father is completely psycho! How could he do that to his own daughter? He should go to jail and never come out again! :angry:

At least Martha refused to say that she didn't love Jack and Jack took care of her when she needed it :wub:

What is "Cat of nine tails"? Is that a cat with nine tails? :blink:

More please!

:o Martha's father is crazy! How could he hurt like that? :angry:

Martha loves Jack. :wub:

Jack's family seems nice. Apparently, they like Martha because they are helping her. They're not yelling at her. Wonder why Martha's dad is so furious with the Holdens. :unsure:

What is "Cat of nine tails"? Is that a cat with nine tails?

After reading ther first part of that chapter, I think it's a whip. But I'm not sure. That's the problem when English isn't your mother tongue. :(

More please.

What is "Cat of nine tails"? Is that a cat with nine tails?

After reading ther first part of that chapter, I think it's a whip. But I'm not sure. That's the problem when English isn't your mother tongue. :(

You're probably right. I was just thinking that it could be a cat with nine tails, and then you grabbed the cat by the neck and used it as a whip :P

ok i noticed there was alot of talk abut the 'cat of nine tails' and what it is so i dug up some information for you guys to read to help you understand a bit more about it

The cat o' nine tails is a type of multi-tailed whipping device that originated as an implement for severe physical punishment, notably in the British Royal Navy.

The word is recorded in English since 1695, and it was probably so called in reference to its "claws" which inflict parallel wounds.

The instrument traditionally has nine thongs as a result of the manner in which rope is braided. Thinner rope is made from three strands of yarn braided together, and thicker rope from three strands of thinner rope braided together. To make a cat o' nine tails, a rope is simply unraveled into three small ropes, and each of those next unraveled, again in three. A rationalisation (plausibly conceived post factum) for the number nine is that nine is thrice three, a Trinity of Trinities, fitting the concept of the wrongdoer going against the God of the Anglican or Catholic Church and hence against the Holy Father which, theocratically, thus puts the wrongdoer back on the path toward righteousness. It is also said that sailors had a holy cross tatooed on their backs to prevent it from 'unreligiously' being flogged, but there is no evidence for naval authorities awarding such exemption.

In Trinidad and Tobago the "Cat" is made up of nine knotted thongs of cotton cord about 2½ feet or 76 cm long designed to lacerate the skin and cause intense pain.

and here is a picture of what a 'cat of nine tails' looks like

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Cat_o%27_nine.JPG