Complicated Desires, Forbidden Meetings (by matticus01) - comments

dolly-999

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha, Valli is so lying :ph34r: But Martha will set her straight -_-

Phew, Lucas and Mattie escaped from the claws of the devil :ph34r:

Jack is doing the right thing by not telling Martha and wanting a paternity test. Valli is so up to something :ph34r:

Ok everyone just to clarify something...im not doing this to make Martha in (Love has arrived) to get intentionally hurt but i am writing these chapters for a reason...in any of my fics i do things for a reason...Please forgive me???

Hm, I guess I'll forgive you... for now. :ph34r:

More please!

heya al just lettin you know that i will be startin a new fic but it will have to be put in the adult section because there are some realli explicit scenes so if you want to read a new fic by matticus01 (aka) bec that has explicit scenes then come read when i post it.... mind you this will be a first fic like this i have ever written..... soz to anyone who thought it was an update :lol:

^^ I'll check it out. :)

Why would Martha's dad want to hurt Lucas and Mattie? <_< I would understand if he would want to hurt Jack or his parents but why the youngest Holden? :unsure: He didn't do anything and he's not dating Martha.

Valli is lying. So it's not Jack's son. Thank God Martha heard the conversation, she'll tell Jack. :)

Morag and Alf don't know about Martha yet. Wonder how they will find out. :unsure: But that's good, she can go and live with them, they won't hurt her!

More please.

Awwwwwwwwwww Jack said "I love you". :wub:

Love the relationship between Macca and Martha. He's a really nice big brother!

How dare Valli hurt Mattie? :angry: And she tried to sleep with Lucas. :o Glad Martha told her she had heard everything. :)

Unfortunately, she will come back! :(

I'm scared. What's Macca going to do? Hope he doesn't get hurt! *prays*

The preview sounds interesting.

Please update soon.

Nawww, Jack said "I love you" :wub: And he threw out Valli after Martha had told him the truth :D

Valli's insane :angry: She tried to sleep with Lucas and she hurt Mattie :angry:

Unfortunately she's appears to be coming back :(

What's Macca going to do? Hope he doesn't get hurt!

The preview sounds interesting...

More please!

Oh no! Martha's mother is dead :( Poor Martha. Her world is crushing down around her. Her mother's dead and she doesn't know whether Macca'll make it or not :(

Oh my God, Mattie is pregnant :o How will Lucas take it? Those little accidents can have serious consequences, it appears :unsure:

The preview sounds very interesting. Hopefully Macca will make it, Lucas will take the news about becoming a father nicely and Martha won't do anything stupid.

More please!

:o Martha's mother died. And Macca is badly hurt too. Hope he's going to make it! :unsure:

Poor Martha! :( Her father better be arrested. He needs to stay away from his children. How can you hurt someone you love like that? :angry: Martha'd better listen to her mother and not go to her parents' house.

:o Matilda is pregnant! Wonder how Lucas is going to take it. He's a nice guy, so I think he'll be there to support her.

Hope Alf finds Martha really soon. Then she can go and live with him. He would never hit her.

More please.