Gossip Girl

Guest kaciexox

Foxtel is starting again from the beginning. So after 3 months they'll start showing the episodes. However, once the eps are up on the net, i'll be watching. Because that'll be in like just over a month. One Month and almost 5 days to be more precise. No make that 6 days, since it'll be the 22nd here and the 21st in the States. Yay :D Ive been looking at BTS pics on the net, so cute them all. Chuckles is just to die for :wub:

They even had a gossip girl revealed special. I do have a feeling I've missed an episode which i do want to see because i've downloaded an avatar of Blair/Chuck and I really don't remember watching that scene. Anyway I agree with you about Chuck even though he's an ass he's loveable.

Q. What ships do other people like?

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chuck and Blair shipper all the way :) Only brunette couple on the show too :P

I watched GG Revealed today :P It was boring, they just showed the first episode, with character profiles, bloopers, fashion styles and deleted scenes, in between. I can post a link if you want :)

Just as long as Jenny doesn't end up with Nate. I cannot stand her, she's such a brat.

Blair and Chuck are cute together. I like Rufus and Lily too.

The funny thing is though in terms of numbers the pairs aren't equal. Which opens up the way for new characters and more scandal.

I always thought that Eric would end up falling for Jenny and there would be this big scandal because of that becasue Jenny wouldn't feel the same way. But I'll have to wait and see for that.

I love Blair and Chuck together. I think that Dan and Serena are cute together and are really the only stable couple in the show they have thier problems but they work through them.

Rufus and Lily aww.

Chuck and Blair shipper all the way :) Only brunette couple on the show too :P

I watched GG Revealed today :P It was boring, they just showed the first episode, with character profiles, bloopers, fashion styles and deleted scenes, in between. I can post a link if you want :)

Me too :)

I hadn't actually thought of the brunette thing. I do remeber reading something though that now the writers now Chuck/Blair have so many fans their going to make it a long and twisted road and it's true and also it wasn's something I had thought about.

I watched it ages ago and some of the things that they said the cast had said in interviews which I had already watched. I think it was more of a special just to tie people over until the strike was over. It wasn't anything special.

• 3 weeks later...

I can't stand Jenny! But I have a feeling that Eric is going to fall for her...which IMO would be such a shame.

I love Chuck and Blair and as for Dan and Serena - I like Dan, but don't really like her. :ph34r:

I can't stand Jenny! But I have a feeling that Eric is going to fall for her...which IMO would be such a shame.

I love Chuck and Blair and as for Dan and Serena - I like Dan, but don't really like her. :ph34r:

Eric is actually Gay. There was some teasers a while back which mentioned that one character was going to be gay, and it was revealed to be Eric. I can't stand Jenny either. Too much of a Blair wannabe. Speaking of Jenny, she becomes pushy, and obsessed [not too sure what the word is] with Nate, which leads to a Nate and Vanessa pairing. Not too sure how I feel about that. In a sense its good, means she'll cause no trouble for Dan and Serena!

:P

Eric is actually Gay. There was some teasers a while back which mentioned that one character was going to be gay, and it was revealed to be Eric. I can't stand Jenny either. Too much of a Blair wannabe. Speaking of Jenny, she becomes pushy, and obsessed [not too sure what the word is] with Nate, which leads to a Nate and Vanessa pairing. Not too sure how I feel about that. In a sense its good, means she'll cause no trouble for Dan and Serena!

:P

^^That would be much better than watching Eric and Jenny. I really can't stand her. :angry:

Archived