Gossip Girl

Guest kaciexox

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't get how Jenny is totally nice one minute then totally evil the next,

Yeah, I don't get it either!

I go through phases of really disliking her to thinking shes alright until she does something horrible again. I am happy though that most of her schemes don't usually work!!

• 2 months later...

Okay !

So, im like totally loving gossip girl !

Its my favourite tv show of all times along side home and away ofc !

In nz we;re currently airing season 3 , episode 19 but i have all 3 seasons already hahah thats how obessesed i am !

and i totally agree with you guys ! i really dislike jenny, she's turning into a b*tch .

and im so sad that chair broke up i though they were gonna be like together forever sorta thing . but im glad that nate and serena are togther ! atm theyre my fv couple (:

• 1 year later...

Gossip Girls Season 5 airs November 28th 8:30pm Sydney time (I think) so it would be 8:00pm Adelaide time.

I'm so excited for the new season

Blair and Louis return from Monaco and begin planning their royal wedding, but when Louis refuses to stand up to his family and support Blair's choices, his weakness threatens their relationship.

A magazine is planning to run an excerpt of Dan's book until an unlikely ally steps in to help him kill the story.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived