Gossip Girl

Guest kaciexox

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My little sister though all reckons Serena is so cool, but I reckon she's just as much of a mole as Blair.

Oh, and I hate Chuck -- weirdo.

I get the impression that Serena has a much darker side that we are yet to see, in fact something tells me she could be much worse than Blair.

As for Chuck - I love him, he's great! :lol:

My little sister though all reckons Serena is so cool, but I reckon she's just as much of a mole as Blair.

Oh, and I hate Chuck -- weirdo.

I get the impression that Serena has a much darker side that we are yet to see, in fact something tells me she could be much worse than Blair.

As for Chuck - I love him, he's great! :lol:

Chuck is so great. It's like, he's a dickhead, but he's a good friend at the same time.

All the characters in this show are equally as great. Such a great show.

I love Jenny, Dan and their dad, (whats his name, Roufus or something :lol: ???) And i like Blair and Chuck too :wub:

Love GG :D

My 5yo cousin loves the show, and knows all the characters' names, its so cute. I was watching with her yesterday, and she was like "Jenny is really pretty, shes my favourite" and i was like "you're so cute, but please dont watch this show" even though i forced her to watch it with me, 'cause i missed it on tuesday :P

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived