Gossip Girl

Guest kaciexox

I hate Jenny too. I hate her almost as much as i hate Nate, maybe even more.

But i hope Nate being with

Vanessa

will make him somewhat more interesting :unsure:

And it'll get him away from Blair :D

And then Blair and Chuckles can get their flirt on :wub:

13 days :D

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ed is absolutely gorgeous! :D How can you not love Chuck? :P I'm not massive on Blair though.... I like her but I don't love her as much as everyone else seems to. :P I do like Chuck and Blair but I'm so in love with the Dan and Serena pairing. :wub: And I can't. Stand. Nate.

It comes back soon! :D Yay.

The actor who plays Chuck is apparently British and I love his accent and the way he talks. :wub:

Ive always been a fan of the British accent, but my god, Ed makes it even hotter :wub: And he does a great american accent too.

Theres a BTS video of the GG cast (well Leighton, Ed and Chace) doing a photoshoot for TV Guide, and Leighton and Ed are sooo cute. The end they are posing together and trying to push Chace away :wub: I love them <33

The actor who plays Chuck is apparently British and I love his accent and the way he talks. :wub:

Ive always been a fan of the British accent, but my god, Ed makes it even hotter :wub: And he does a great american accent too.

^^Ah if only all British guys sounded like Ed :wub: *sigh*

• 2 weeks later...

.......................................Spoiler alert.............................

New Pairing: Dan and newbie Georgina [from Serena's past]. penn-badgley-michelle-trachtenberg-kissing-01.jpg

Dan and Serena break up I'm guessing. :(

I can't say I'm that bothered about 'Darena' breaking up. I've never been a Dan and Serena fan. Just a Dan fan! :D That doesn't necessarily mean I'm going to like the newbie. :ph34r:

Archived