Gossip Girl

Guest kaciexox

I love GG. It's my fave atm. Don't know whether i like it better than the OC.

I hate Jenny!!! Cannont stand her.

Loving Blair. Has anyone seen the most recent ep? No 13 i think it is.

It was so sad, they way she begged her mother to let her go to France. I really felt for her. Hope she comes back and knock those bitches down.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love GG. It's my fave atm. Don't know whether i like it better than the OC.

I hate Jenny!!! Cannont stand her.

Loving Blair. Has anyone seen the most recent ep? No 13 i think it is.

It was so sad, they way she begged her mother to let her go to France. I really felt for her. Hope she comes back and knock those bitches down.

I haven't ever really thought of it in comparsion to OC but now that I do at this moment it would be the OC but only because it was on air for more seasons but I lost interest in that as the seasons progressed.

Anyway back to GG.

Totally agree Jenny is so annoying.

Yup it's 13 and I have seen it.

Well we already know she's coming back and to be honest her personality just shouts out that she's going to fight for her position, where as Serena didn't care because she's more of a laid back character andhad lost everything and also she didn't even have to work to get her rep back because no one knew why she left and she was also the Golden girl. Woah that was long. lol

Can't wait until the new episodes come out.

Yay :D

Hopefully they air in April, not start filming, because I cannot wait much longer.

Anyone know how many episodes left of the first season?

They're meant to start airing on the 21st April.

Episode wise i think there's meant to be 4 or 5 new episodes. I don't know if that will mean the end of the first season. As 18 or so episodes is quite a low number count.

But all first season shows have been stop start.

That's all i've heard so far.

Foxtel is starting again from the beginning. So after 3 months they'll start showing the episodes. However, once the eps are up on the net, i'll be watching. Because that'll be in like just over a month. One Month and almost 5 days to be more precise. No make that 6 days, since it'll be the 22nd here and the 21st in the States. Yay :D Ive been looking at BTS pics on the net, so cute them all. Chuckles is just to die for :wub:

Archived