You Look, But You Don't See

Guest pamy

Robbie and Tasha are so adorable together :wub: Would they just kiss already?

Jack kissed Martha on the cheek :wub: And he defended her when Kim the jerk came along. I feel sorry for Carla who has to work with a pig like him. Wonder why Jack is still friends with him? :unsure:

Martha's so in love with Jack and he likes/loves her. Too bad that they are both to embarassed to admit it :P

More please!

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why is Kim so rude to Martha? What did she ever do to him? <_< Is he jealous because Jack's spending more time with her than with him?

Jack thinks Martha looks beautiful. He kissed her on the cheek. How sweet! :wub: I think he's falling for her and she definitely likes him too. They just have to realise it and admit it. :wink:

Guys and romantic movies! :rolleyes:

Robbie likes Tasha. :wub: I hope she likes him too.

More please.

Chapter 11: the broken horse

A week has passed since the first game. Things are looking up. Martha is sitting under the same tree she is always sitting under. 'Morning.' Jack sits down beside her. 'Hey. You look bad. You ok?' 'yeah, I'm just tired. Kim decided it would be a great idea to call me at three in the morning.' 'Why?' 'Don't know didn't pick up. But it woke me up anyhow.' Jack placed his face in his hands.

Martha looked at Jack. He looked so tired. But he still looked good. Her brother would say she found him hot. That she had a crush. He would never leave her alone again. That would've been great. No matter how manny times she complained about it inthe past, she would give anything to hear her brother teasing her right now. It must be true, you don't know what you have untill it's gone.

Jack looked at Martha. He had no idea what was going on with him. He looked at her and realised for the thousand time that week she was beautiful. What was going on? Why was it so important to make her smile? Even though he was exhausted, and he knew he should probably find Kim (considering his best friend called him at three in the morning.) But he prefered to sit here and talk to Martha. He was just tired, that must be it. Just tired.

Tash and Rob walked into the classroom talking. 'So did you read it?' Robbie looked at Tash. 'Read what?' 'The book I borrowed you? You know Romeo and Juliet?' 'Oh yeah. I started, and then I found myself in desperate need of a dictionary.' Tasha sighed. Robbie looked at her. He didn't like to dissapoint her. 'I'll try again tonight. Hey martha.' 'Hey guys.' 'Hey Jack. You look bad!' 'Thanks Tash.' Tasha smiled. 'I mean you look tired.' 'Kim woke me up at three.' 'Why?' 'Not a clue. Didn't pick up. But I couldn't get back to sleep.'

'Everyone sit please.' Martha smiled at Jack when they sat down. Jack suddenly felt a lot better. Ok this was definatly weird. Kim suddenly came trough the door. And he did not look happy. 'Mr. Hyde. You're late. Please take a seat.' Kim walked to his seat and sat down. Jack turned around and asked him if he was alright. 'Mr. Holden, if you do not wish get detention I'd turn to the front right now.' Jack turned back around and said nothing.

The teacher put a pile of documents on his desk. Martha looked at Jack. Oh boy, they're tasks. She thought they actually did well, they had had a lot of fun, but the teacher didn't look happy. And that's never a good sign.

'Let's see shall we. Tasha and Robbie, you two did good. You worked together, just like I told you to and you did good. Same goes for Jack and Martha.' Jack smiled at Martha. Good. 'And that's it. Mr. Hyde, may I ask you do I speak a foreign language?' 'Why?' Kim asked, though it was pretty obvious he didn't care. Martha looked at Jack, he seemed really worried about Kim. 'Because I said work together or you fail. You obviously are verry eager to fail.' 'Whatever.' 'Mr. Hyde. Detention. And I really mean it, Carla you're joining him. But if it makes you two feel anny better, you're not the only ones.' The teacher got up. 'So, I have a different idea. I'll mix you up in teams of six for the next task. About a historic person, of my choosing of course. No switching groups, no getting away from this one. Because I will make you work all together if I have to put you in detention for an entier saturday. And I'm not kidding.' Martha looked at Jack. The teacher seemed really mad. But Jack was looking at Kim. He did seem really worried. Maybe something had happened.

'Alright, I've writtin down numbers on these peaces of paper. One of you picks a paper, look for the persons with the same number. And in that I include the historic person on this sheet of paper. And I want you in your groups talking in lass then ten minutes.' Everyone moved inmeadiatly the teacher seemed really mad. And they didn't really want to get in his bad book. Not today.

Martha sat alone in her apartement. It was saturday, three days since they had been given the assingment. They had picked Henry VIII, unfortunatly for them, and they had decided to work in Alf's apartment. She wanted to call him her grandfather, but she couldn't. She knew it was probably stupid, but she felt that if she called him that it meant that her parents weren't her parents. She looked at the clock the others were arriving in thirthy minutes. Jack, Tash, Rob, Carla and unfortunatly enough Kim. Just her luck choosing the one guy that seemed to hate her. For a reason she was unaware of.

Martha gave Robbie a soda. Tasha and Carla were sitting on the couch. Martha looked at the clock, Jack and Kim were late. The books Carla had brought were lying on the table. The movie Tasha had brought was playing. They were already at the third wife, and yet the two guys had not shown up yet. This was getting weird. Martha checked her cell phone, no missed calls. This was definatly weird.

Jack was walking really fast. Kim was having trouble keeping up with him. He couldn't believe he had actually bothered to listen to Kim. All he had told him was crap. Probably to make sure they were to late. He stopped when he arrived at the appartement. 'Will you hurry up?' Kim showed up next to him, he couldn't walk any slower. If he would he would be walking backwards. 'Whatever, she lives up there?' 'Yeah.' Kim laughed but stopped when he saw Jack's face.

'Sorry, sorry, sorry. Blame him.' Jack walked passed Martha. 'Finally.' Carla stood up and walked to Kim, 'where the hell where you?' 'And that's your problem, bitch, because?' Carla sighed. 'Never mind. Let's just to the assignement.' 'Ok. These are all the books we could find. Does everyone know who Henry VII is?' Jack smiled at Martha. 'Yeah.' Almost everyone said yes. 'Where's Kim?' Jack turned around. Great, take your eyes of the idiot for just one second and he dissapeared.

Martha looked around. Where could he have gone? She turned around again. Didn't she close the door of her room. She walked to her room and walked in. 'Hey what are you doing?' 'Nothing. Just looking at your stuf.' Jack walked in after Martha. 'Kim come on. What are you doing now?' 'Doesn't matter what he's doing will you please get out of my room.' 'Calm down stupid girl, calm down. It's not like you have gold here or something.' Kim picked up something from the desk and walked out.

'Hey.' 'What I'm out of your room aren't I? what's theproblem now?' 'What did you take out of my room?' 'What does it matter.' 'It's mine!' 'Not anymore.' Martha looked at Jack for help. 'Come on man, just give it back, whataver it is.' Kim looked at Jack. 'Why, it's just a stupid statue.' He opened his hand and showed them a little horse. Martha tried to grab it put he put it above his head. Out of her reach. 'Come on.' 'Oh, is the little girl gonna cry?' 'Man, just give it back. Kim I mean it.' 'What's going on?' Carla suddenly stood next to Kim. 'Kim took something from Martha, and he won't give it back.' 'Come on just give it back.' 'No!' 'Don't be such a jerk Kim.' 'Fine.' Kim smiled at Martha and dropped the horse. It fell in on the ground and broke in four pieces.

Chapter 12: the little horse

Martha felt really bad. She was sitting on the beach crying. She had run out after he had broken the horse. The little horse her parents had given her for her fifth birthday. She sat on the beach looking at the ocean. Everything was a blur to her. She had tried to get over the death of her parents, she thought she was getting somewhere but it was all suddenly back.

Usually when she thought of Jack, the pain would be less. But right now it didn't help. His best friend had done this to her, and they couldn't do anything to stop him. Martha looked up when she heart her name. She felt Robbie and Tasha sit down beside her. They tried to calm her down but it didn't work. Martha looked at the ocean and wondered why Jack was friends with Martha.

Tasha saw Martha sitting and felt really bad. She remembered how she felt when her parents died. She knew it wasn't easy, but it would get better over time. At least it would if Kim didn't get involved again. Why did he have to be such a jerk all the time? She knew he had been nice once, and that that was why Jack was friends with him. But even Jack must realise that Kim is not worthed his time, right?

Robbie couldn't believe what a jerk Kim was. He saw his friend sitting on the beach, and wondered if he could just go back and hit Kim or something. But he would probably end up in the hospital. He wanted to say something to Martha, but he didn't really know what to say. He sat down beside her and put his arm around her. Tasha sits down on her other side. Putting her hand on Martha's shoulder.

Kim is walking really fast. Carla is trying to keep up. 'Kim stop. Kim!' Kim stops. 'What.' 'Was that absolutely necasary.' 'Come on, the girl is supersensetive. It was just a stupid horse.' 'Doesn't matter, it was hers. You were not supposed to take it in the first place, let alone break it.' 'Whatever.' 'Kim. Stop being a jerk.' 'Do you really think I care what she thinks of me?' 'Apparently not, but you should try to be nicer.' 'Why, bitch, why?' 'Because you're going to loose him. Jack is more comprehensive then annyone else, and I will never understand why he is still you friend. But he is, but he will get sick of it. Sooner or later he will get sick of it. And you will loose it, and if you keep treathing Martha like this I think it will be sooner.' 'Why? Why is she so important?' 'are you blind? You know what it doesn't really matter. You're going to loose him, if you don't change.' Carla turned around and walked away, leaving Kim just standing there.

Jack was still sitting at the table. He sighed, he was the only in the appartement. He looked around. Unbelievable. Why, why would Kim do this. He was his best friend he must have realised this might hurt her. He was his best friend. Why? Why was Kim still his best friend. He looked around. He wanted to do something for Martha. But what he looked at the broken horse on the floor and suddenly got an idea. He smiled.

Tasha and Martha walked back in the appartement. Martha felt a lot calmer, she hoped Jack would still be there. He would make her feel better, she just knew it. And she hoped that Kim wasn't there. She hoped she never had to work with him again. 'Hey.' Martha looked up, Jack was sitting at the diner table. 'You ok?' 'Better. Kim gone.' 'Yeah. He won't come back. We'll have to think of another way to make the assignement.' 'I don't really care.' 'Didn't think you would. Where's Robbie?' 'He had to go home.' Martha sat down.

Jack looked at her. She looked so broken. He wanted to help her, he wanted to make her smile. He wanted to help her. He didn't know how, he couldn't bring her parents back. He couldn't change Kim. But he could try to make her smile right now. 'You sure you ok? You really mad at Kim.' 'That idiot broke my horse. My parents gave me that.' 'No. I'm really sorry.' 'Why are you still friends with him.' 'I don't know.' Jack shook his head. 'I really don't know.' Silence fell over the table. Nobody knew what to say. 'I have to go.' 'Ok. I can't believe he broke it.' 'I know something that might help you.' 'What?'

Jack smiled at her and put his hand in his pocket. He put the little horse in front of her. 'What? Is that.' 'Yeah.' Martha didn't know what to say for a second. 'But...euhm...how?' 'A bit of glue and a lot of patience.' Tasha looked at Jack and Martha. She smiled. 'Thank you.' 'You're welcome.'

Jack and Tasha left the appartement. Tasha was looking at him. 'Alright why are you looking at me like that?' 'You made the horse?' 'She was crying, I wanted to help she's my friend.' 'Right.' 'what's that supposed to mean?' 'Jack, you made the horse. It must have taken you a lot of time. You did it just to make her feel better. What does that tell you?' 'I don't know.' Tasha sighed. 'Oh jack, you're such a boy. When you catch up, we'll talk.' Tasha smiled at him and walked away.

Jack looked at Tasha walking away. What was that supposed to mean? He just wanted to help Martha. That's all. Right. He turned around and looked at the appartement. He wante to make her smile. He loved it when she smiled. And she was beautiful. Maybe he liked her? No he couldn't, could he?

Martha looked at little horse. She couldn't believe Jack had actually gone trough the trouble to fix it for her. He was so nice, and hot, of course. And he tried to make her feel better. She smiled. She tried not to think of her parents. Instead she thought of his smile. His eyes. She just thought of him. She looked at the fixed horse. Maybe he liked her. At least he was her friend. Her friend.

Oh my God, Kim is such a jerk! :angry: You don't just take something that belongs to someone else and then break it on purpose! Whatever happened to him or whatever changed him can't excuse the way he's acting <_<

Poor Martha :( She really likes Jack, but he, for some reason, seems to deny that he is anything other than a friend to her :huh:

Hopefully something will happen soon :wub:

More please!

Kim :angry: Why would you break something that doesn't belong to you on purpose? There's nothing fun about that!

Poor Martha! :( That little horse meant so much to her.

Jack is so sweet. :wub: He fixed the horse for her.

Jack, you like her a lot, just admit it. :rolleyes: And do something about it. She likes you too.

Kim should listen to Carla. She's right. If he doesn't change, Jack won't want to be his friend anymore.

More please.

Archived