You Look, But You Don't See

Guest pamy

Chapter 13: holiday

Jack walked on the school grounds early on monday morning. He was tired, he had spent entier yesterday with Tash, Rob and Martha trying to make the assignement. They had only gotten to the fourth wife. They were so dead. Oh god, he hated mondays, he so hated them.

He saw Martha sitting under the three. She looked so broken, so sad. Ever since Kim had broken the horse, she had been like that. He felt bad, he wanted to help her but he didn't know why. He had tried by fixing the horse, but that had only halped a little. He didn't know what else he could do. He really didn't know.

Martha sat under the three. Trying to keep her tears in. Kim had managed to make her feel all the pain she had experienced last year. Why, why did he hate her? What had she done that had been so wrong. Was it because she liked Jack? Or was it just because he was a jerk? Why, why couldn't he see that she would really hurt her by breaking that horse. Why?

'Holden!' Jack stopped walking. Just what he needed to make his day worse, running into Kim. He didn't turn around and started to walk again. Kim appeared in front of him. 'Holden, wait. Didn't you hear me?' 'I heart you just fine Kim. Leave me alone.' 'Come on, you can't still be mad at me.' Jack looked at him. Unbelievable. 'Did you apologise to Martha?' 'Why would I want to do that?' 'You know, I'm actually wondering why on earth I'm still your friend. I do that a lot, more then I would actually want to. You know what's different this time?' Kim shook his head. 'I can't seem to find a good reason why I still am.' Jack walked passed him, without looking back.

Kim just stood there, looking at his best friend walking towards her. Martha. Why he wanted to spend so much time with her, was something he didn't really understand. It didn't really matter. 'Hey.' He turned around, finding Carla infront of him. 'What do you want?' 'I tried to tell you. You're going to loose him.' 'He'll get over it. By tomorow he will have forgotten it. He always does.' Carla sighed. 'Maybe, maybe he will. But it's not always going to be like that Kim. If you keep this up, I'm telling you, he will not be your friend by year's end. But then again, I also thought that last year. And yet you two still were. Weird. I will never understand, but I'm sure he has his reasons.'

'Hey.' Martha looked up, finding Jack standing next to her. 'Can I sit down?' 'Sure.' 'How are you feeling?' 'I'm fine.' 'Don't lie to me.' 'I'll be fine. How does that sound?' 'You know, it's ok to cry. Nobody will find it weird.' 'Right and then Kim can laugh with me.' Jack looked down. 'I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that.' 'Don't appologise. He wasn't always like this you know. He used to be different.' 'What changed him?' 'Honestly? I have no idea. Suddenly he was different.' 'Why did you stay his friend?' 'I thought he would tell me what happened, I thought it was just a fase, I... They sound like stupid excuses now.' 'He's really your friend isn't he?' 'He used to be. Now I don't know what he is.'

Martha looked at Jack. He seemed really sad, he had lost a friend. But he seemed to realise, just now, that he had lost him a long time ago. She wished she could tell him she liked him. She wished she could tell him how much the horse meant to her. But she couldn't. She was afraid. Of him being a little bit like Kim and laughing with her. She knew it was stupid, but she was afraid.

Jack just sat there. Thinking. Why was he friends with Kim? He had forgotten a long time ago. When they were younger they used to be good friends. Kim was nice, he helped other people, he didn't make fun of them. And then high school started. And suddenly Kim was gone. He was different. He looked at Martha. Now that was a friend he wanted to keep. But he was fully aware of the fact that he would loose Kim. Correction, his friend had been gone for a long time. He had lost him already.

The week passed rather fast. Jack hadn't talked to Kim since monday morning and it was already thursday. Kim wasn't really worried, he was convinced his friend would come around. Carla had told him to just appologise, but he didn't do it. He didn't see a point. Jack would come around either way.

And today the teacher had annouced that they were going on a trip. A holiday. They would leave on saturday, at six (afternoon) and they would drive in a buss till the next day two (in the afternoon.) That was a lot of time on the bus. Kim was convinced that there was no way Jack could ignore him for so long, if he was sitting next to him. Because the basket ball team always sat together on the team. And that would never change.

They were sitting in the diner having lunch. The four of them. 'So does anyone actually know where we're going?' Tasha shook her head. 'Not a clue mate. But I'm guessing it will be fun.' 'Anything that's not school is fun. Don't you think Mac?' That was the nic name Tash had tought of for Martha. She didn't really know why, she just liked how it sounded. Martha shook her head. 'I'm not going.' She stood up before somebody could say something and walked away.

Jack saw Martha walk away and turned back to his friends. He saw that they were as suprised as he was. He wondered why Martha didn't wanted to go. And found himself thinking that if she wasn't going, he wouldn't either. Ok, this was getting weird. He had to convince her to go. He stood up and walked after her.

'What on earth was that?' 'I don't know, Rob, I think he's going to talk to her.' 'But why would he care that much?' Tasha laughed. 'Don't you realise?' 'Realise what?' Tasha laughed. Robbie just stared at her. What was so funny. 'Unbelievable.' She sighed. 'Boys!'

Martha was sitting on the couch. Jack walked in and sat next to her. 'Why aren't you going?' 'It doesn't matter.' 'Of couse it matters.' Martha looked at Jack. He seemed really worried about the fact she wasn't going. 'It's just. What if they call about my brother, they won't be able to get me.' 'Do you have a cell phone?' 'Yes.' 'Give your number to Mr. Stewart. Then he can give it to them if they call.' 'But...What about Kim?' 'What about Kim?' 'It's just, he hates me. And I don't think that spending hours on the same buss will be good. Let alone be on a holdiay with him.' 'Don't let him.' 'What?' 'Don't let him do this to you. What does it matter what he thinks of you or what he wants. Do you want to go?' 'Yes.' 'Then go. Ignore Kim.' 'But he's your friend.' 'I'm not so sure about that one anymore. But I know you are. And I really want you to go.' Martha looked at Jack. 'Ok.'

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chapter 14: close

Martha sat down on her bed. It was saturday, they would be leaving in an hour. She was about to go to the bus. But she just wanted to think for a while. She was wondering, could she tell Jack she liked him? He was really nice and he seemed to be really worried about her. Could she tell him? Would he laugh with her? Could he like her?

Tasha looked in the mirror. She smiled. She was going to have fun. With robbie and Martha. And Jack of course. You couldn't get him away from Martha. But he didn't seem to realise why. Oh he would soon. She just knew it. She thought they would be great together. She thought of Robbie. He was nice. She realised she hadn't spent a lot of time with the cheerleaders (except for Brooke). The weird thing was, she din't miss them. She didn't miss them at all.

Robbie walked trough his room. He was absolutely convinced that he forgot something. He just knew it. But he didn't know what. It didn't really matter, whatever it was he was sure he could buy it there. He sat down on the bed. Thinking of Tasha. She was so beautiful. Maybe he should tell her? Maybe he should just do it. But he already knew he wouldn't. He just didn't know how.

Jack picked up his bag. Ready to go. He looked around his room. He remembered when he used to play here with Kim. But that was a long time ago. He just wished that Kim was still here. But he wasn't. Martha was. He looked in the mirror. Why, why was he always thinking of her? Why couldn't he forget her? Why didn't he want to,not even for a second. What was going on?

Martha was dragging her bag over the ground. She had never been good at carrying stuff. Her brothers usually did it for her. Her...Alf would have but he was already gone. Working. She had to get to the buss alone. Assuming she would ever get there.

'Hey.' Jack appeared next to her. 'You ok?' 'No. I can't carry it. It's to heavy.' She sighed. She was never going to get there. 'GIve it to me.' 'No. Jack you already have a bag.' 'I don't care.' Withouth waiting for an answer he just picked up her bag and walked away. Martha looked at him and sighed. Ok then, if that's what he really wants. She ran behind him and started to walk next to him.

'Well. Well, you're the second group that's here. Put your bags in the buss and pick a seat. Oh, next to each other. One of the rules.' Jack smiled. It was alway the same rules, why not just say that they would always have to be together? He wondered who the first group was that arrived.

Tash and Rob were already sitting on the bus. They were laughing, and talking. Martha walked towards them (they were sitting at the back of the bus. Suddenly she stopped. 'Hey, where do you want to sit?' 'With Tasha and Robbie of course, where else?' 'Oh. I just thought..' 'THat I would want to sit close to Kim? Do you.' 'No.' 'Then there's your answer. Let's go. You wanne sit by the window?' 'Yes.' 'Ok, take a seat.'

An hour later they were driving. Kim had already come by to ask why he was sitting there. He had simply said that he was sitting with his friends. Tasha was looking at them he knew she was. But he didn't understand why. Kim was really mad, though he didn't really understand why. If he would use his brain he would realise, why Jack was mad at him. Why they all were.

Martha looked out the window. She would just try to ignore Kim and avoid him as much as possible. He seemed to really hate her, now more then ever. Maybe he thought she was trying to take his friend away. But she really wasn't. He was doing that all on his own. She could feel Jack close to her. She liked it when he was close to her.

Robbie looked at Tasha. He wondered if he should tell her; He wanted to tell her, yet he was afraid. She was different then the rest of them, he knew that. But she wouldn't like him. Not as more then a friend anyway. And he didn't want to destroy their friendship. Not at all.

Tasha looked at Jack and Martha. Wondering when Jack would finally realise he liked her. She turned to Robbie. He's hot. Wait, what? Where did that come from. Why was she thinking that. Great, she thought; you are not going to tell me that I am lecturing Jack for not realising he likes Martha, and then realising that I like Robbie right? He was cute. Oh god, this was unbelievable.

Carla looked at Kim. They had been driving for hours. She could see he really missed Jack. That he was really hurt. If he would only just realise that all he had to do was appologise. And act differently. Jack would forgive him. He always did. But she knew that someday Kim would do something that he couldn't forgive. And unfortunatly enough, she thougth that that was sooner rather then later.

Robbie was resting his head on the window. Tasha was sleeping next to him. She looked beautiful when she slept. He liked to watch her, but he didn't want anyone to get anny ideas. He wanted to sleep, but he wasn't really that tired. He had to tell her. He would tell her. No he couldn't. Every second he changed his mind again. He would never make up his mind. Never.

Jack closed his eyes. He thought of Martha. She was beautiful. Maybe he did like her? Maybe. He opened his eyes when he felt something. He looked down. Martha had rolled around in her sleep. Her head was now resting on his shoulder. He smiled, he like it when she was close to him. He looked at her, trying not to move, so she wouldn't wake up. She was cute when she slept. He smiled.

Glad Jack managed to convince Martha to go on this trip. :)

Jack is such a gentleman, he carried Martha's bag. How sweet! :wub:

Tasha and Jack are finally starting to realise they like Robbie and Martha. Robbie and Martha should tell them how they feel.

Kim should apologize to Jack. He's going to lose his best friend if he doesn't change.

But she knew that someday Kim would do something that he couldn't forgive. And unfortunatly enough, she thougth that that was sooner rather then later.

I hope Kim's not going to hurt Martha again. <_< Jack won't be happy!

More please.

Chapter 15: one more drink

Jack woke up. They were still driving. The sun was already up. He moved a little. Martha moved to. Oh god. He had forgotten she was asleep to. He didn't want to wake her up. She looked so peacefull. He just wanted her to stay close to him, just a little while longer. Just a little while.

Martha felt something move. She opened her eyes a little. She was lying down, resting on Jack's shoulder. Wait, on Jack's shoulder. Not good. She should probably move. But she didn't wanted to. She felt so comfortable. So safe close to him. She didn't wanted to move. She wanted to stay just like she was. She didn't wanted to move.

Robbie turned around. He couldn't believe how uncomfortable trying to sleep in a bus was. He looked at Tasha. She was still sleeping. God she was so beautiful. He wished he could tell her, but he had decided late last night (or had it been this morning?) that he wouldn't tell her. He would love her forever and she would never know.

Tasha opened her eyes. She had slept great. She had dreamt of Robbie. She liked him, she was sure of it. But she didn't know how to tell him. She had never been good at that. She wished she could move a little closer to him.

Jack saw Martha open her eyes. He felt bad for waking her up. 'Morning.' 'Morning.' 'Did you sleep well?' 'Yeah.' 'You comfortable.' 'Yeah. Oh god, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to ly on you.' 'It's ok.' He smiled at her. She smiled back. God she was beautiful. So beautiful.

'Good morning. You sleep well?' 'Yeah. You.' 'No. A bus is not comfortable. I hate busses.' She smiled at him. Poor Robbie. She wanted to say something, but she didn't dare. She was to scared to tell him the truth. She sighed, she told Jack to realise the truth. And she wasn't strong enough to tell Robbie. This was just great.

Carla woke up. She was lying int he buss, covered with a jacket. Wait this wasn't her jacket. She looked at Kim and suddenly realised it was his jacket. He had covered her with his jacket. She remembered it had been cold. She couldn't believe it. He had given her his jacket. Now she understood why Jack was still friends with him. He had his good sides. But why didn't he show them more often. Why?

Jack opened the door of the room he was staying in. Robbie trew his stuff on the bed next to the window. Jack smiled at him. 'I'm sorry, did you wanted this bed.' 'No. you take it. You think the girls are settling in alright?' 'Let's find out.' Robbie walked out and knocked on the next door. Tasha opened. 'Hey. Martha should I let them in?' 'Let me think about that.' 'Come in.'

That night.

Jack and Tasha were walking throught the little town. They were supposed to be at a party. But Robbie had gone for a walk. And had gotten lost. Jack felt bad. He had left Martha alone at the party. But she didnt mind. He would make sure he was back soon. He wanted to have fun. With her.

Tasha was trying hard not to laugh. How could Robbie had gotten lost in a town, you could walk trough in ten minutes? Unbelievable. Maybe she should tell him. She felt ok with him, like she could be who she really was. Without anyone really caring.

Martha sat alone at the bar. Jack would be back soon. She didn't wanted to go outside, she wanted to stay. He had promised her he would be back soon. And Jack always kept his promises. She was so focused on her thoughts she didn't even feel somebody sitting beside her. Untill he talked to her.

'Where's Jack?' 'What?' 'I just expected him to be with you, that's all.' 'What do you want Kim?' 'Appologise.' Martha looked at him. 'Why?' 'Don't see much point in it myself. But Jack seems to find it important. And he's my friend.' Martha laughed. 'Do you want to fit in his world?' 'I do. I'm his friend, I'm already in his world.' 'No I mean everything. Us. The team.' 'Maybe.' 'This is the way, girl.' 'What is.' He picked up a beer and put it in front of her. 'I don't drink.' 'Jack does. Everyone does. You'll fit in his world. That's what he is girl. you can't do it, you won't last long.' Martha picked up the beer and looked at it.

She had no idea why she was listening to Kim. But he seemed to be making a point. She wanted to fit in his world so badly. His entier world. Maybe this was really his world. She looked at Kim, he was smiling at her. Maybe he was really trying to be nice. It wouldn't hurt to try to make things better with Jack's friend right? It would make Jack happy. She drank the beer.

'This is ridicolous. We're never going to find him.' Tasha looked at Jack. 'You just want to go back to the party, don't you.' Jack smiled.'I left Martha there all alone.' 'Tell me the truth, you like her?' 'Maybe.' 'Maybe. Go to the party. I can find Robbie.' 'No. You shouldn't wonder around on your own. I'm coming to. But not to long.'

Martha had drunken to many beers. She knew it, she had never drank anythin alcoholic before, and now she was drunk. But he kept giving her drinks. She didn't know what he was trying; all she knew was that she wanted to fit in his world. Just one more drink, she thought just one more drink.

Carla saw Kim and Martha sitting at the bar. She smiled, at least he was making an effort. She turned around. Then she changed her mind, knowing Kim it wouldn't hurt to watch them. To keep an eye on her. Because if Kim would try to hurt Martha, Jack would never forgive him.

'Come on.' Kim got up. 'What, where are we going.' Kim grabbed her arm and pulled her with him. 'To Jack.' 'But Jack is looking for Robbie.' 'No,he's right over there. He send me a message.' Martha pulled her arm away from Kim. Why wouldn't Jack come to the bar. She tried to walk on her own, but Kim grabbed her arm again. 'Come on, he's waiting.' She smiled. Jack was waiting for her.

Kim pulled Martha into a hallway. He would make sure his best friend didn't hang around with her anymore. Martha looked around. The hallway was deserted. Where was jack. 'Where is he.' 'Shhh.' Kim pushed her against the wall and started to kiss her. Martha didn't do anything,for a second. Then she pulled away.

'No. Stop.' He didn't listen and kissed her again. She felt his tongue inside her mouth. She had never been kissed before. This is not what she wante. She pushed him away. 'No. I don't want this.' Kim moved closer to her. 'Come on. You know you do. Don't think.' He started kissing her neck. 'No. Stop. I don't want this.' Kim captured her mouth again in a kiss. She wanted him away from her.

How could they even sleep on the bus? <_< I went from Belgium to Italy by bus. That was so uncomfortable and I'm pretty sure I didn't sleep much that night!. :(

Robbie got lost in a small town. :lol: Poor Robbie!

When Jack finds out, he's going to kill Kim! :ph34r:

Martha, why did you listen to Kim? He's trouble!

Carla or Jack'd better come and save Martha. I hope it's Jack though. He could be Martha's hero. :wub:

More please.

Ok this is a long chapter. Hope you like it.

Chapter 16: a kiss

Martha felt Kim close to her. His hands were all over her body. He was pushing her against the wall. And he was kissing her. She could feel his tongue inside her mouth. She didn't wanted this. She loved Jack. She wanted Jack not his friend. She tried to push him away from her, but he was to strong. Way to strong.

Kim stopped kissing her. She was out of breath. She felt him kiss her neck. 'No. Stop. I don't want to. Kim.' Kim didn't stop. He wasn't listening, not to her anyway. He tried to kiss her again, but she turned her head away from him. 'Kim. Please stop.' She finally managed to get him off her. Kim looked at her. He moved towards her again.

'No.' She pushed him away from her. He just smiled at her. 'Alright.' He put up his hands as if he was giving up. She ran away past him back into the bar. Kim just looked after her. He smiled. It didn't matter. She just hadn't had enough drinks yet. Once she had, she was all his.

'You are unbelievable.' Kim turned around to find Carla looking at him. Before he knew what was happening, he had already slapped him. Twice. 'What the hell.' 'The first one was for trying to get Martha drunk. The second one was for trying to get her to sleep with you.' 'What's your problem.' 'She didn't wanted to. She said no. No is no. Period. And I wouldn't try it again.' 'Why not?' 'Because Jack might actually hurt you.' 'Why?' 'Because he likes her. Are you blind. He really, really likes her.' Kim said nothing.

Jack, robbie and Tasha walked in the bar. Finally. Jack looked around he couldn't find Martha. That wasn't good. Relax, he told himself, maybe she had gotten tired of waiting. Maybe she had gone back to her room. 'Jack!' He heart somebody scream his name.

Martha saw Jack and she felt so happy. She had already forgotten all about Kim. She ran towards him screaming his name. She huged him. She felt so happy. She didn't know if that was because she had a lot to drink. Or because Jack was close to her. She really didn't know.

Jack felt Martha in his arms. His hearth was beating a lot faster then it was supposed to. He pulled away from her. She was smiling. Oh no, this was not good. 'Martha are you drunk.' 'Yes. I'm having fun.' 'What did you drink?' She put up an empty beer bottle and smiled. 'How manny drinks have you had?' 'A lot. I don't know.' The smile dissapeared of her face. 'Are you mad?' 'No. No Martha I'm not mad.' 'Because he said you would like it. He did he said.' She looked like she was about to cry. 'Hey. I'm not mad. It's ok. Smile. Who told you.' Martha smiled again. 'Kim.'

Jack heard her say his best friends name. Unbelievable. He couldn't believe that Kim would actually do this to him. He was supposed to be a friend. He turned around. 'Tash, Rob take Martha outside will you.' Robbie grabbed Martha by her arm. 'Jack where are you going?' 'To talk to Kim.' Jack walked away, he had just seen him sitting at the bar. Talking to Carla.

Tasha turned to to Robbie. She looked at Martha, she seemed so happy. To bad it was just the alcohol. 'Hey. You take Martha and stay outside the door.' 'Sure. Where are you going?' 'To make sure that Jack doesn't kill Kim.' Tasha walked after Jack.

'What did you tell her?' Kim turned around to face his friend. 'Sorry?' 'Martha. What did you tell her?' 'Just that she had to drink to fit in your world. She bought it.' 'Unbelievable.' Jack turned away from his friend trying hard to remain calm. He couldn't do it. He had hurted Martha. He turned back around and hit him. Hard. Kim fell on the floor. '**** man. What the hell.' Tasha grabbed his arm. Jack wanted to fight with Kim, but he realised Martha needed him more.

Martha ran trough the village. She felt so free, so happy. She had no worries. Not right now. Jack grabbed her. 'Ok. Let's get you to the room shall we.' 'No. I don't want to.' Martha looked at him, beggingly. Jack looked at her, she looked so happy. He wished he couldn have protected her from Kim. God, how could he have let this happen. How. 'Hey. You two gonna get to the hotel ok?' 'Sure why?' 'Just wanne go for a walk.' Tasha replied. 'Don't get lost.' Jack smiled as he saw tasha and Robbie walk away. He could get Martha home. He knew he could.

Jack opened the door. Martha stumbled in. She laughed, for no apparent reason. He smiled at her. It had only taken him ten minutes to get her in here. That was not to long. Martha was jumping up and down the bed. He smiled. 'Come on. Let's get you into your bed.' She fell down on the bed and got up in front of him. Jack smiled at her.

'Let's see. I'll put your shoes at the door.' Jack turned around and walked to the door. 'Shower.' 'Sorry.' 'I have to shower.' 'No there's no need...Martha?' Martha was suddenly gone. He heard water running. Oh no. He ran to the bathroom. She was standing under the shower, he started to laugh. 'What are you doing?' 'Showering.' 'But Martha you still have your clothes on.' Martha looked down. 'Oops.' She mad to take them off. 'No. Leave them on, i'll just go get you some dry clothes.' OH god .This had to happen to him.

Tasha and Robbie were walking trough the deserted town. Tasha looked at Robbie. Ok, girl, she told herself, it's now or never. Just tell him. He's not going to laugh with you. Right? Robbie stopped walking. 'I have to talk to you.' They said at the same time. They laughed. 'You go.' Said Tasha. Glad to have more time to think of what to tell him. 'Ok. Euhm....I ....I mean...you.....Oh god, I can't do this.' He walked away from her. 'Robbie.' He turned back around. 'Promise me you won't get mad.' 'What? Why?' 'Promise me.' 'Ok. Ok. I promise.'

Robbie looked at Tasha. Come on man it's now or never. But he froze he had no idea what to tell her. God, how do you tell somebody you like them? He smiled. He had a idea, he just hoped she wouldn't get mad. Even though she had promised, he was still sure she might get mad. Without thinking anymore, without saying a word he kissed her.

Tasha was shocked. She didn't expected this Everything but a kiss. It was a nice and gentle kiss. He's a good kisser. She kissed him back, this is what she wanted. She liked him. So there they stood, kissing for a while. She was the first one to pull back. She wanted to say something. Anything.

Robbie looked at Tasha. Oh god, why, why did he do that? 'Oh god. What have I done' he whispered. And then he did the only thing he could think off. He ran for it. Tasha looked at him. What? 'Robbie. Robbie wait.' She laughed and started to run to. She just hoped nobody could see them, because this was ridicolous.

'Alright. You dressed.' Jack stood at the door of the bathroom. Martha had showered (with her clothes on) and was now getting dressed. No answer. He opened the door and saw her sitting on the floor. 'You ok?' She nodded. 'Come here. You dressed?' 'Yes.' 'Ok.' Jack picked her up from the floor and carried her out of the bathroom.

He could feel her close to him. His heart was beating fast. 'Let's put you in your bed, ok.' 'No.' 'You sound tired. You look tired.' Martha shook her head. 'Your eyes are closed.' She opened her eyes. God she was beautiful. She smiled. 'Jack.' She hughed him. He smiled. 'Shhh. Let's put you in your bed shall we.' Softly he put her on her bed (or at least the bed he thought was hers) and put the blanket on her. 'Shh. Go to sleep.' 'Kim said...' 'Shhh. It's ok.' 'But Kim tried...' 'Forget about Kim. Just sleep.' Martha closed her eyes.

He wanted to tell her so badly. He wanted to protect her from everything around her. Especially Kim. He wanted to hold her in his arms and never let her go. Maybe he should tell her. 'Martha...' He smiled. She was sleeping. He smiled at her. He ducked and placed a soft kiss on her face. She smiled.

The door opened behind him. Tasha walked in. 'Hey. everything ok?' 'Yeah.' 'oh my god. What happened to the bathroom.' 'She decided to shower. With her clothes on.' Tasha smiled. 'She sleeping.' 'Yeah.' She looked at Jack. He looked so guilty. 'Your hand ok?' 'Yeah.' 'I can't believe you actually hit Kim.' 'Neither can I. What happened to you?' 'Why?' 'You look red.' 'Nothing. It doesn't matter. Night.' 'Take care of her. Night.' 'Will do.'

Robbie was lying on his bed, wide awke. He couldn't believe he had actually kissed her. He hadn't thought. He would have to talk to her in the morning. He knew he would. But not right now.

Jack walked in as silently as he could. He lied down on his bed. She looked so broken, sho hurted. How could Kim do this to her? To him. He must have realised Jack wouldn't like it. He wondered if Kim had done something else.

Tasha lied on her bed thinking of Robbie. She couldn't get the kiss out of her head. She smiled, she would talk to him in the morning. She would tell him she liked him to, that there was nothing to worry about.

And Martha. Martha was sleeping. She was dreaming of Jack, she had already forgotten all about Kim.

Jack, :wub: he's so sweat the way he sticks up for Martha.

I've gotta take my hat off to Carla, I don't know why she even bother's explaining things to Kim, he's such a jerk, I certainly wouldn't want to be in the same room as the guy let alone talk to him.

:lol: Martha, she's going to be imbarrased in the morning, atleast she had her cloths on in the shower.

Aww, Robbie kissed her, it's about time, but then he ran away? silly boy, just hope it all works out.

Can't wait for more, loving the frequent updates.

Good job as always.

Archived