Jonah/Michael Abraham Appreciation Thread *spoiler*

Guest Tasha

Yes, Martha was quite bitchy for saying that to him. Jack I can forgive as saying something he didn't mean because he's jealous of Michael, but Martha should know better. She basically said to him "You punched my ex, that makes you a kidnapping, mudering rapist." So not cool <_<

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

We're behind in Ireland but I watched the whole Michael/Martha story on-line!

I luv him,not just bcos he's gorgeous but bcos he's so sweet, thoughtful and loving!! Martha showed Jack so many times that she still had feelings 4 him so if he really loved her he would have been honest MONTHS ago!

M&M were an amazing couple, I like Martha but i hate the way she treated him.

I agree it was a BIG mistake writing him out,they seem to be doing alot of it and its only going to continue to annoy so many ppl by bringing in AMAZING characters, letting us get attached to them and writing them out in an instant!!

Ah Im so nnoyed as i write all this!!

Bring Michael back!! :wub:

• 3 weeks later...

I am really starting to like Michael now, he seems genuinly sorry for his past and i believe he has changed. He seems very sweet and i actually think him and Martha make a nice couple :o

He doesn't scrub up to badly either, he looked very nice in his suit at Bruce's funeral :P

• 1 month later...

I think its about time Michael got his own AT.

He is just wonderful. Okay, yes we've only had him for a week in Aust, but he has already proven himself (well to me at least) to be wonderful.

And he doesnt want to hurt Martha, which is a nice change from all the other losers (including Jack) that shes been with :P

So here we can talk all about Michael and his ever-growing relationship with Martha :wub: The new hottest couple in the Bay :wub:

thank you so much for this thread!! the only reason i found this site was when i was trying to find out more info on james mitchell! i LOVE michael, i'm completely obsessed with him, he is SOOO amazing, and gorgeous, and sweet, and sensitive, and generous, and open, and passionate, and has a nice sense of humour, AND best of all is that when he has to, he loses his temper fantastically!!!! he has to be the complete package! and he's so much better for martha than stupid jack, they make a much better couple, so much more interesting given their past and the way they managed to get past the whole believers thing gives them so much depth, again unlike idiot jack...jack & martha make such a boring, bland and completely uninteresting couple while MARTHA & MICHAEL have SO much more chemistry...they look fab together!

ps. i'm a UK viewer and know that we're behind australia, (where i'm dying to come to btw!), how far behind are we here? please answer in terms of months and not what's happened in the show! anyway...PLEASE PLEASE don't put any spoilers about michael on this...i might have to jump off a very high cliff if you do! hehe (only slightly joking... :blink: ) spoilers are so nasty, i haven't dared read all of this thread because it says spoilers on the title...WHY???????????????????????????? can't they be removed so i can enjoy all your lovely comments about my beloved michael :wub:

Trust Jack to stuff everything up! They cant bring Michael back and then take him from us after a short time! They did this with Pete too!! If Jack and Martha get backtogether Ill be spitting tacks!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! uk viewer here people, and michael just left yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!! i can't tell you how gutted i was, i couldn't do anything yesterday!!!!! i didn't really think they'd get rid of him, why would they??!!! i thought poor thing would be heartbroken but we'll watch him get over it, and then they'd bring in some new characters and slowly he'd fall for his perfect woman, who wasn't constantly lying to him!! and i'd be happy again! BUT NO! why did they make him leave with his heart broken...that's the last image that we'll have of him, how am i supposed to get over it??????!!!!!!!!

when the two of them started to fall for each other, i really thought that was it...they'd get married and live happily ever after, i actually forgot all about jack! what is it with home & away and all these couples who just have to be together. ok, i admit that some of them work, but this whole thing was all wrong! and martha...what an idiot!! does she have rocks in her head...how can she not have fallen head over heels for this wonderful man! what a stupido!

seriously though...what a waste of a top-class actor! and a superb character, who really pulled our heartstrings! i think it's going to take me a long time to get over him...

Thanks for agreeing with me. Its a real shame he was paired up with Martha of all people, because even though I hate J&M, I understand that a lot of fans have invested a lot of time in their story, and for them not to get back together would be very unfair. But I still want Michael to be happy. I hope a really great new female character that everyone loves instantly comes into the show and falls head over heels in love with him, its what he deserves.

that's what i thought would happen!! coz they always have to have their 'soulmate' couple (yawn) and their doomed, in-between partners are always ok ie. the writers make them find their perfect person after a while eg. beth & tony, who managed to get over rys, etc. so i thought that they'd do the same with michael...WHY NOT??????!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Archived