Jonah/Michael Abraham Appreciation Thread *spoiler*

Guest Tasha

In reality they were only ever going to be another useless plot device till JM get back together which is a shame becourse i like them and the JM thing's dragged on so long that even a lot of the hardcore fans don't give a stuff anymore.

By looking at the spoiler for week 46 that's going to be his last week. At least he don't let Martha dump him he dumps her.

:lol:

....and to be honest there has been no passion between M&M for a while. It's always a peck on the forehead, what happened to all that passion under the tree. But there's still hope next year as he is still Annie's guardian. Why make him guardian if he is going to leave the show. More Michael

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm annoyed what they did with Jonah. They could have brought any guy in to be a love interest for Martha. Why did they have to bring Jonah back and ruin the whole storyline between him, Tash and Robbie. I mean so who did rape Tash then - the whole thing was pointless and a cop out.

awww...that I love you scene, when Martha jumped on Michael and they went into the bedroom, was sweet. I love that. This week we'll get some more MM scenes, and they'll be cute. Michael being all protective of Martha. I love them, but for some reason, im not that bothered by Michael leaving :unsure: I'll alwayz love him though :D

awww...that I love you scene, when Martha jumped on Michael and they went into the bedroom, was sweet. I love that. This week we'll get some more MM scenes, and they'll be cute. Michael being all protective of Martha. I love them, but for some reason, im not that bothered by Michael leaving :unsure: I'll alwayz love him though :D

Aw what ep number was that???

The writers have totally shot themselves in the foot with Michael. He was brought in as a plot device to cause drama between Jack and Martha, but now, in my opinion at least, it looks like Martha would be better off with Michael. I think he's such a legend now, and way more heroic than Jack, the way he fights for Annie's future and protects Martha, and best of all, saves Scruffy!!!

Anyone else think it was great they way he finally told Jack to back off Martha? The writers could have done so much with m&m, its such a waste of a character to just have him disract Martha for a while and then disappear out of town again.

It makes me wonder why they bothered in the first place. They could have brought in anyone for Martha if it was just meant to be a distraction, why did they bother rewriting the believers storyline if Michael was just going to be in for a short time and just leave?

lol, I felt so sorry for Jack when he backed over Scruffy... He was probably already thinking "Sam's mad at me, Martha and Michael both hate me, and I look like a loser for just being here... How can this get any worse?"

*Thump.*

And then to top it off, he makes Michael look like the hero by giving him the opportunity to rescue the injured puppy. Then he tries to regain some ground by telling Michael to give him the vet bill, and Michael just says "Yeah, I'll do that," as in "Well duh Jack. You ran over my dog while trying to steal my girlfriend. You better bloody be paying for it!" Oh Jackie :P

Archived