Jonah/Michael Abraham Appreciation Thread *spoiler*

Guest Tasha

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like Michael, he is definily my favourite now in Home and Away, and he and Martha will be my favourite couple when they get together.

They would be perfect for eachother.

It's been days now and no sign of Michael :( i need my Martha and Michael fix :wub: while it lasts.

• 2 weeks later...

I was wondering if there was an appreciation thread for the gorgeous Michael and so there is.....on second page tho but atleast there is one!

Who else loves him? There doesnt seem to be many of us! Ive always liked him, even when he was with The Believers. I always thought he was cute!

And if the writers dont let M&M stay together I will be so angry! I use to want Jack and Martha to get back together but not anymore, not since Ive seen the chemistry beween M&M! They are gorgeous together!

MICHAEL AND MARTHA ALL THE WAY!!!!

I was wondering if there was an appreciation thread for the gorgeous Michael and so there is.....on second page tho but atleast there is one!

Who else loves him? There doesnt seem to be many of us! Ive always liked him, even when he was with The Believers. I always thought he was cute!

And if the writers dont let M&M stay together I will be so angry! I use to want Jack and Martha to get back together but not anymore, not since Ive seen the chemistry beween M&M! They are gorgeous together!

MICHAEL AND MARTHA ALL THE WAY!!!!

I think Michael's great i don't want him to go his such a cutie.. More Michael and Martha Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee. :wub:

apparently he's not filming anymore, but not sure yet.

I love Michael last night. He is seriously like the most perfect boyfriend. He is too good to resist. And when he told Martha he wanted her to make peace with her past so they can focus on their future together, and he said he loved her, and she was like "i think you just said the L word" i was like awwwww...but then they kissed and she jumped on him and they made love, i was like, awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :wub: Then Jack came and ruined everything <_<

I want a Michael for myself :P He is my new boyfriend model :P Find a guy with his personality :D

In reality they were only ever going to be another useless plot device till JM get back together which is a shame becourse i like them and the JM thing's dragged on so long that even a lot of the hardcore fans don't give a stuff anymore.

Archived