Jonah/Michael Abraham Appreciation Thread *spoiler*

Guest Tasha

Do we know for sure he's leaving after he and Martha break up? They really need more young women in the show, if there was someone else roughly Martha's age he could just move on and be happy and stay in Summer Bay. Someone mentioned the fact he's Annie's legal guardian, surely that's grounds for him to stay. He could be like Kane, it took two years or more of him being a guest to become a regular. If that can do that for Aden, then why not Michael too? The cast is dwindling anyway, they might as well. In 2007 alone we lost Peter, Brad and Dan, that's three young men gone, they need to be replaced, and this new guy Roman isn't enough.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The writers have totally shot themselves in the foot with Michael. He was brought in as a plot device to cause drama between Jack and Martha, but now, in my opinion at least, it looks like Martha would be better off with Michael. I think he's such a legend now, and way more heroic than Jack, the way he fights for Annie's future and protects Martha, and best of all, saves Scruffy!!!

I think it sux!! I hate the way the writers do this.... they did the same with peter too! Michael is a great actor and M&M are so great together, much better than J&M!!

Thanks for agreeing with me. Its a real shame he was paired up with Martha of all people, because even though I hate J&M, I understand that a lot of fans have invested a lot of time in their story, and for them not to get back together would be very unfair. But I still want Michael to be happy. I hope a really great new female character that everyone loves instantly comes into the show and falls head over heels in love with him, its what he deserves.

Thanks for agreeing with me. Its a real shame he was paired up with Martha of all people, because even though I hate J&M, I understand that a lot of fans have invested a lot of time in their story, and for them not to get back together would be very unfair. But I still want Michael to be happy. I hope a really great new female character that everyone loves instantly comes into the show and falls head over heels in love with him, its what he deserves.

I just hope he stays on the show!!! :(

I want Rachel's next storyline to deal with her getting divorced from Kim, not having a relationship. I mean it hasn't even been mentioned since Kim left, and I assume its something she would ultimately want. can't see her and Michael together, in fact I can't see Michael with any of the women in Summer Bay at the moment, that's why I think a new character should be brought in for him.

I want Rachel's next storyline to deal with her getting divorced from Kim, not having a relationship. I mean it hasn't even been mentioned since Kim left, and I assume its something she would ultimately want. can't see her and Michael together, in fact I can't see Michael with any of the women in Summer Bay at the moment, that's why I think a new character should be brought in for him.

The only person I can see Michael with is Martha :(

I HATE JACK!!!!!! :angry:

Let's not turn this into a Martha and Jack hate thread :rolleyes: Putting Michael with Martha was a terrible option, it left them nowhere to go because the outcome is inevitable. While I like the character I still hate the re-writing of the back story, it was soooooo weak.

M&M wouldve been a good storyline if the writers could forget about Jack and Martha!

Oh well, for now Ill just be happy if he stays in the show. WOuld be cool if Annie developed a crush on him! They are so cute togther, in a sibling kinda way!

Archived