Jonah/Michael Abraham Appreciation Thread *spoiler*

Guest Tasha

Yeah, I would have liked for him to stay. Even without Martha, he was still connected to Annie and Geoff. It would have been interesting if he had have actually gotten a place in the bay (with a decent yard for Scruffy) and lived there with Geoff, so that Geoff wasn't getting shuffled back and forth between Tony's and Irene's.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just wanted to say that this will interest UK viewers mainly, but james mitchell will be doing a guest role in The Bill, he'll be filming in a week or two, and it should air in about two or three months - i know i'll be watching!! he's moved to london, so i'll be keeping my eyes peeled, who knows, if i'm lucky i'll catch a glimpse of him among the zillions of people in this great city of mine :lol: - but hopefully he's not here for good, coz we want to see the lovely michael back in the bay ONE DAY! i know that he'd like to in the future, so here's to hoping!

• 3 months later...

It seems that I wasn't seeing things when I spotted James in the promo at the end of tonights The Bill! :P It looks like he will be in the next episode.....

661: Wednesday, June 25 2008 at 20:00 GMT on ITV1 - LANDFILL KILLER

DI Neil Manson (Andrew Lancel) heads to a landfill site where CSE Eddie Olosunje (Jason Barnett) fills him in on the murder of Adele Jones. The officers retrace her steps from the night before and discover that Adele had been to a house party where witness Stan McNally (Patrick Regis) says he saw her arguing with a man called Kyle Bosco (James Gordon-Mitchell).

Kyle is tracked down and insists that he doesn't know Adele, but when Trainee DC Kezia Walker (Cat Simmons) spots pictures of the dead woman on his computer screensaver, Kyle is arrested on suspicion of murder. However, the officers are forced to go back to the drawing board when Kyle admits he argued with Adele but has a solid alibi for the time of her murder.

As the investigation continues, Dave Richardson (Daniel Goode) is brought in for questioning. Dave admits that he had paid Adele for sex but she later refused to sleep with him and told Dave she had fallen in love with someone. The officers soon discover that the new man in Adele's life was Stan, who previously helped them with their enquiries.

Stan is questioned and admits he was having a relationship with her and that they also argued at the party, but swears he had nothing to do with her death. When his alibi later checks out, the officers are frustrated that all suspects have been ruled out and the murderer is still on the loose.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived