Todd Lasance/Aden Jeffries

Guest Perry

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ZOMG (am i allowed to say that)

Aden look sooooo very hot last night in his suit :wub: If i dont get to see him in a suit at the formal next week, this definitely made up for it :wub:

He looks breathtakingly beautiful :wub: Him and Tam :wub:

If anyone capped him, i would be the happiest girl in the world :D

Professional footballers and even other sports people wear suits when they go to games. Okay, so that was a lie, i do know that they wear suits when they are travelling though, because when i went to the airport and saw the aussie cricket team, they were all in suits (i almost died of shock). And when you watch on the news all the sports teams, international ones at least, departing the airport they are alwayz in suits :unsure: Aden and some of the other boys werent playing, so they were wearing a suit. Strange yes, but i never complain because i am a deep sucker for guys in suits, i die when i see them :P Adens and the boys' was beautiful, it had a blue and white tie, for their team colour, very sexy. And that smile of his :wub: He should win best smile on the show :wub::wub:

ZOMG (am i allowed to say that)

Aden look sooooo very hot last night in his suit :wub: If i dont get to see him in a suit at the formal next week, this definitely made up for it :wub:

He looks breathtakingly beautiful :wub: Him and Tam :wub:

If anyone capped him, i would be the happiest girl in the world :D

He wore a suit in an episode of Blue Water High and he was coming onto Gabby Scollay's character Amy as well. I have it on DVD but my friend has borrowed it so I can't cap it for you at the moment.

Hehe, I know :P

I can't shake off the feeling that he reminds me of someone else. It's really annoying, cause I get the feeling it's someone I know, but I can't figure out who it is! I hope my yearbook comes soon so I can look through it and try to figure out if it's someone from my school or something :P

A guy you know reminding you of Aden... maybe even from your school... tell me why are you not at that school of yours stalking all the aisles and corridors and classrooms... quit hanging around for the year book and do some detective work pronto!

Oh and if you do happen to find him and he is as gorgeous as the lovely Aden... point me in the right direction :P

Well, I don't think he's this super attractive amazing guy, I just think there are certain things that makes Aden remind me of him. Obviously not very good ones though, as I can't even figure out who it is :P

I'm kinda thinking it could be one of my closest friends, cause it kinda makes sense, but on the other hand it doesn't, cause when I thought about him I didn't get this boom-feeling I usually get when I have been looking for something or someone that reminds me of someone or something for a long time and then suddenly realises who/what it/he/she is.

You probably think I should be locked up now :P

No i get you... you're not talking about physical likeness... just something about Aden's character that seems familiar to you... reminding you of someone you know but you're not quite sure who!

Hope you solve the mystery! :)

Archived