Todd Lasance/Aden Jeffries

Guest Perry

I didn't know where else to post this but it was so darn freaky I had to do something... I've been planning a slash fic for months and to help me write better I cast my characters so I can see them do it as I write them do it (I hope that makes sense). Anyway this is the cast I had: (Note the date I posted!)

It seems my unknown character (Christopher Foy) Was in H&A before playing Woody... I didn't realise it was him how funny is that but oh well when I figure out who the character is I can still keep him.

Well anyway I found a name for my unknown character (Christopher Foy) and it's Neal Gregory anyway here's a little from my upcomming fic Dante's Cave which has been written and rewritten over the last 4 months:

Christopher walked through the school grounds still searching for Neal which he spotted with Aden standing on the bench under a tree. He started walking towards the two boys.

Neal had thought about the words spoken by Aden. 'We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams!' The words spoke certain truth and Neal had forgotten all about that. A sudden urge struck him and with Neal anytime he was a struck with a sudden urge he had to act on it and he did by planting a kiss on Aden.

And now Home and Away have gone and cast Christopher Foy as Aden's cousin Simon and now I'm slightly disturbed.

PS I hope someone capped tonight's episode so I can see a shirtless Aden.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yea that's freaky, lol. That's Matt! :D Well he played Matt in Blue Water High (s1) when it was on so that's what I'm still calling him. But thinking about BWH just made me miss Adam. :( Corrrrrrey. :(

Anyway. Aden. :wub: Could not possibly love him anymore. Throwing Mattie in the water was hilarious as was him and his cousin both getting smashed and just being boys.

Anyway. Aden. :wub: Could not possibly love him anymore. Throwing Mattie in the water was hilarious as was him and his cousin both getting smashed and just being boys.

I can't call them cousins I won't or at least i try to picture Simon being played by someone else other then christopher foy.

Archived