Todd Lasance/Aden Jeffries

Guest Perry

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:wub: Aden and Tam, thats hot :wub:

What i didnt get was, Aden threw the first punch at Tony, but then he was telling all his mates to back off. Ok, that was nice of him, but still weird :P

Ah well, im happy to see him back. That smile of his :wub:

I agree, that is hot. Especially if it turns into a triangle with Geoff :wub: (decide for yourselves how that will go.)

He probably hit Tony because he was angry (duh) but didn't want it to turn into a gang thing. He's not ALL bad... even if he likes to pretend that he is.

HE'S BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

lol that was my reaction. i was so bored with the ep and then he appeared :wub: i think i'm developing a crush. i can't believe H and A made him permanant. Doing something right for once :rolleyes: I hope he stays all cocky, that's what i love about him, especially when he was bickering with Cassie about the formal, that was hilarious. I cared less for the rugby stuff b/c rugby bores me senseless

I agree, that is hot. Especially if it turns into a triangle with Geoff :wub: (decide for yourselves how that will go.)

Taden i like the sound of that, almost as much as I like the sound of Gaden... but TaGaden now... :wub:

Archived