This Old Love

Guest KaitieL

Story Title: This Old Love

Type of story: undecided

Main Characters: Jack, Martha, Sam, Rory, Roman, other characters

BTTB rating: A: Adult content or themes. Recommended 15+

Genre: Mixture

Does story include spoilers: yes

Any warnings: (V/D) Violence/Death (SC) Sexual Content (L) Language (A) Adult Themes

Summary: A J/M fic. Continues on from Australian story line. Sam and Rory live with Jack and Jack and Sam are together. Martha and Jack are obviously still in love with each other, but will they end up together?

A few notes:

Jack and Martha signed the divorce papers but Martha tore them up. Jack doesn't know this.

Shane is dead and that's the reason Sam came back, she doesn't have a broken leg.

This is my first attempt at a fan fic, please be nice, but I would appreciate constructive criticism.

CHAPTER ONE

Martha looked at the happy couple playing down on the sand. The man snuck up behind the woman and tackled her to the ground. At first she was surprised, but then welcomed him, as he lay on top of her, gently laying kisses on her neck and then finally her lips. They were interrupted when the little boy decided to jump on top of the man, breaking the romantic moment. The man jumped up and chased the boy into the water, dunking him in as the woman laughed at the two 'children' playing.

'That should be me', Martha thought, as a tear slid down her cheek. How did she let it get like this? Why did she have to be so stubborn and just admit her true feelings? It was her fault she was in this situation.

Martha's thoughts were broken when the happy family made their way towards her.

"Hey Martha, are you ok?" Jack asked, as he looked down at her sad face.

"Yeah, I'm fine, just got some sand in my eye," she mumbled. "Hey guys," she said as she spotted Sam and Rory behind Jack.

"Hey Martha," said Sam. "Jack, we should really get going if we want to make our date on time," she said, eager to make a quick getaway. Making nice with her boyfriend ex wife was not her cup of tea. Although she did like the fact that she had the one thing she knew Martha wanted, Jack. Maybe she should rub it in a little, she thought.

"Jack has a special evening all planned, but he won't tell me anything," she said as she smiled up at Jack. "He says he wants it to be a surprise. All I know that Tony is looking after Rory and we are going to have the house to ourselves all night." She snuck a look a Martha and was satisfied to see the heartbreaking look on her face. Everyone knew Martha was still in love with Jack, except for Jack. Which was fine by her and as long as it stayed that way.

"Well it wouldn't be a surprise if I told you now, would it," he said teasingly. "Well come on now, I suppose we should get going. I'll see you later Martha."

"Later," whispered Martha, as she tried to stop the tears from flowing and watched the man she loved, walk away with his happy family.

Sam looked around the posh restaurant, with a smile on her face. All her troubles with her Shane had gone, her and Rory were now safe and she was with the man she loved. How could things get any better, she thought.

"Ahem," Jack cleared his throat.

Sam snapped back from her daydream

"Sam, there's something that I want to ask you. You've only being back in my life for a short time, but I don't think we should waste any more time," he stated.

Sam drew in a large breath, as she watched Jack reach into his pocket and pull out a small square shaped box and pass it to her. Anticipating the contents, she opened the box.

Preview: What's in the box? And are Sam and Martha about to have a cat fight?

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cat fight, cant fight, cat fight!

Martha can kick Kylie's as$

Go home Kylie no one want's you here.

Poor Martha :( She loves Jack so much but Little Miss Pain in the Neck Hypercondric has him :angry:

Well anyways update soon I loved it :) becides the fact Jack is with it and not Martha <_<

CHAPTER TWO

Sam looked at the box, her heart in her throat. This is what she had been waiting for. She opened the box. Inside was not what she was expecting.

“A key?” she said, trying not to sound disappointed.

“I was thinking that you, Rory and I would be better off in our own place,” Jack said. “You know how we always used to talk about it. Well I think it’s time we did.”

“Sure, can’t wait it,” said Sam, clenching through her teeth. This is not what she wanted. Where was that big fat rock that should be sitting on her fourth finger right now?

“Sam, you’re disappointed, aren’t you?” asked Jack.

“Yeah, a little” she answered.

“Well there’s one more thing that I want to ask you,” he told her, hoping that he would get the answer he wanted.

Tony looked up to see his son and Sam walk through the door, with huge smiles on their faces.

“Well don’t you look like the cat who got the cream,” he said. “Care to tell me what you’re so happy about?”

Jack looked at Sam. “You tell him,” he said.

Sam was so excited, she couldn’t speak. So instead she held out her left hand to show Tony the sparkling ring that sat on her fourth finger.

“Congratulations mate!” exclaimed Tony as he jumped up and hugged his son. “This calls for a celebration.” With that, he walked to the fridge and pulled out a bottle of champagne and grabbed a few glasses.

Rory walked out into the lounge room rubbing his eyes. “What’s going on?” he asked, still half asleep.

“Your mum and I are getting married. If that’s alright with you?” Jack proudly stated.

“It sure is! Now we can be a real family!” Rory exclaimed, now wide awake.

“Excuse me, but there’s something I have to do,” said Sam, as she walked out the door.

“You ok? Jack asked.

“Yeah I’m fine,” she answered. “Won’t be long.” And with that, she walked out the door.

Martha had been staring at the ceiling for what seemed like days. All she could think about was Jack and how she had screwed things up. How was she going to tell that she hadn’t sent away the divorce papers. Martha rolled over and sighed. There was more than one thing besides the divorce on her mind.

*Knock, knock*

Martha sat up, wondering who would be at her door. Maybe it was Jack, she thought excitedly. He’s come to tell me that he’s left Sam and he loves me and wants to be with me, she thought as she ran to the door and opened it. Her heart sank when she saw who it was.

“Sam,” Martha said flatly. “What are you doing here?”

“I’ll just get straight to the point,” she glared at Martha. “Jack and I are getting married and I want you to pack up and get the f*** out of here. Don’t you dare come anywhere near him or us. I don’t want to see your face ever again.”

“Are you threatening me?” Martha asked incredulously.

“Everyone knows you’re still in love with Jack,” she stated. “Thank god he’s too stupid to realize it.”

“Excuse me!” Martha exclaimed. “But where do you get off coming into my home and abusing me. Get the f*** out before I call the cops and tell them your trespassing.”

“Fine. You know what, I’m leaving. Jack will never be yours ever again,” she smirked.

With that Martha raised her right hand and landed a fair slap on Sam’s cheek. “Get out!” she screamed.

Sam, too stunned as to what had just happened turned around and left, planning to tell Jack all the details. Well, she would leave out a few of course. She was going to do everything in her power to make sure Jack would never see Martha again.

Martha looked down at the plastic stick in her hand, tears streaming down her face. How could two little lines have such an effect? How was she going to tell Jack that she was carrying his child?

:o thats an awesome twist. Martha carrying Jacks baby. I may have said something different in the JM spoiler thread, but in this fic, its better than anything :)

Sam is cow, i hate her. Go Martha for slapping her

More please

Aww a little baby Holden :)

Poor Martha :( the man she loves is engaged to the most repolsive thing on the planet, god I hate Jack sometimes.

She called him dumb sheesh noiw she must reallllly love him I mean she aint to smart herself if she doesn't realise shes going to end up alone if she keeps annoying the hell out of people.

Update soon :)

:o Sam's so awful! Talk about rubbing Martha's face in it <_<

I was so happy when Jack took out the box and all that was inside it was a key but, he then had to go and propose, didn't he?? :rolleyes:

But, Martha's pregnant! :D Hope she tells Jack real, reall soon; prefably in front of Samantha :P

Excellent start, please update soon!

:o! Sam's such a lady-dog!

I love it. :P

Martha's preggers! :o How the heck did that happen!? Hmm, maybe something we weren't told happened during their skinny dip too... :P

Ha! Can't wait to see the look on Sam's face Oh wait, I can't.... Okay, can't wait to READ about the look on her face.

Jack loves Sam though, he wants to marry her. That makes me sad. And also the brat child. He just makes me angry.

More soon! :D

Archived