The Archive Thread

Guest Di

:o Aww my god gripping stuff that poor chilld great acting from the baby I bet it was hard for their parent's to see them cry, Sally can be to nice for her own good sometime's. : Flynn as action man :lol: What can't that man do.I'm not surprised Sally's not gone grey with all the trauma of all she has been through in the last few month's.Can't they pick on someone else, Ibtw I think she should have been on a few more tv covers if you ask me.Thank's JT :D

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Entertaining ep JT,Thank's,

Dan is only 27 wow I assumed he was older :lol: , Aww poor Peter not been liked as much as Dan :( . Are Dan and Leah's wedding photo's are gonna look great with Dan's black eye :lol: .( :angry: why when someone has a bad day they drink that's sending out the wrong signal's to the young if you have a bad day just get pissed,If I did that I'd have been a alcoholic in my teen's) Scott , Scott, Scott drinking is only gonna give you a massive hangover :P Your cheating isn't gonna go away in a hurry , Hmm I think thing's are gonna get much worse for Scott I think he is gonna be blamed for Hayley's collapse even though it's not really his fault? I wonder if Hayles has Cardiomyopathy or something like that?

Hmm I think thing's are gonna get much worse for Scott I think he is gonna be blamed for Hayley's  collapse even though it's not really his fault?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nah, Josie will probably be blamed, and she will be forced to leave town :angry:

Hmm I think thing's are gonna get much worse for Scott I think he is gonna be blamed for Hayley's? collapse even though it's not really his fault?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nah, Josie will probably be blamed, and she will be forced to leave town :angry:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Correct, although she chooses to leave town.

I laughed at Hayley's comment to Josie at the end of this ep: "What is wrong with you... Do you have to have every guy in this town?"

Thank's JT :D

As they exit, peter & Dan (drunk, and with a black eye) :lol: . Poor Peter I 'm glad he stood up to Noelene .I hate when one bro is treated better than the other :angry: .Well there certainally a lot of anger and near punch up's in H&A just of late.

Poor Hayles I think she have an termination, Is it a hole in her heart I wonder.Gripping stuff in H&A can't wait to see this.

This episdoe just happened in NZ yeterday so people that want to know what Robbie said to Tasha to make her stay is this.

I'v been the biggest loser in the iniverse

I dont know if you can ever forgive me

But I need you to know I love you

I love you so much like a crazy person like i'm never going to love anyone else ever

I'm sorry

I.m sorry I hurt you

I'm sorry that I was stupid enough to think that making you jealous was cooler than swalling my pride

I was wrong

I need you in my life

Cause you make me a better person

I love you tash

Please dont go

Omg It was A very, very emotionally ep I was in tear's Yeah Clarissa House was great in today's ep.Tilly had been given blood thining drugs she should have problem's with the cut , eg it having problems stop bleeding. :wink: callan is so evil good old Ric. Tom was even surprised at Ric's goody two shoe's act :lol:

Another great ep, I was on the edge of my seat I'd thought Rawlings had got her again.

Henry worries about making a phone call to the dance group that he?ll be touring with. I wondered if this is the reason how he leaves the show ?

poor Sall,Aww this was so sweet Cassie and Ric telling the DoCs woman Kate about how Flynn and Sall watch them from the door , and thinking that Ric and Cassie didn't know.Rot in hell diesel.

Archived