The Archive Thread

Guest Di

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

josies secret will come out sooner or later otherwise why did they mention it in the first place then thats how she leaves i reckon

and eve well what was the point of doing the stalker storyline if the stalker is not a main charater i found the identity of the summer bay stalker very boring but i like when she was connected with sarah lewis

blackthorne, i read a preview in TV WEEK today which says that morag discovers the secert on May 20, and yep, i'm guessing that eve is dead as well.

albica2258, whilst the thought of the stalker being dan or flynn would have been nice, since i've never been a fan of actress Emily Perry, i'm glad that it was her charceter.

This is odd - there was a line in the recap at the start of this episode which wasn't heard in the previous one. When Cassie and Dalby speak to Sally and she says she has something to tell her, she adds 'It's Uncle Ben' but that line wasn't in Monday's eppie!

Archived