The Archive Thread

Guest Di

Lleyton's walk on part was sooooo naff why bother,Jees his cheesy smile & wave to Hayles nearly made me :puke: and his line's :oneeyed: what were they all about I'd have done better and that's saying something :lol: You silly girl Tilly I hope she will learn from this. I'm glad Hayles didn't say yes (just cause she's pregnant) and then regerted it.I think when Callan came into the room I felt it was to soon from when Beth and Scott left the room?. I hope this ep highlights how easy it is not to know your drink been spiked ,even if one person has learned from this, it's been worth it.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:lol: it was so funny Robbie's ad been overdubbed. Good old Tasha helping Colleen.Josie and Jesse in bed :o I didn't see that comming :lol: Leah I think if we had the reception here and when I cut the cake I'd feel I'd have to serve it aswell :lol:.Yeah I'd rather have my reception at Noah's as well.AHH I think it's Tash who pushes Josie and Scott together.

I can't believe Karl Summers believed Evil Diesel and his evil lie's. Jee's Barry had got a lot more caring in the OZ ep's,Good on Barry he could see straigt though him as it could have been the other way and Barry believed Diesel.Yeah that was a shock seeing Diesel holding baby Pippa.Parent's what they like. :rolleyes: .

Another great ep between mother and daughter.Beth realy want's to kill Maddy,But as any mother would she's just glad there gonna live and when she get's well enough she prob be grounded for life.

Cheer's JT

Amanda what A Bitch she's a witch.I think she didn't get the wedding she wanted when she and Dan wed.So she's living it throgh Dan and Leah's wedding day.I'd have been very sus as soon as when she came thing's went pear shaped :huh: Or is she still wanting him back. .Robbie and Tash naked Pleeeeease. Has Dan B got a fetish with Robbie and Tash been naked :rolleyes: As it seem's to be them who are alway's doing this kind of thing.

Archived