The Archive Thread

Guest Di

Thanks for that JosieTash, so looks like Amanda is around for a while yet. Anyone got any pics of Amanda dying to know what she looks like as we won't get to see her here in the UK for a while yet.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Amanda pic :D

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just knew she was gonna be blonde, she looks great i think the show needs a strong bitch character, thank you Di for the pic really appreciate it, can't wait till she arrives in the UK.

Thanks, x x

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Your welcome

neither can I :D As there's no Josie left it's gonna be way to quiet without an strong woman as Morag isn't in the show full time.

Thanks JT...that was awesome...

I am a bit worried about Irene and that bouquet though as when she was with Paris she caught Sallys bouquet, and look how that eded up!! Lets hope for a happy ending for Irene this time. I am lovingAmanada, the bay so needs a resident bad girl.LOL.

Well CB - if Irene caught that bouquet then all I can say is that she and Hyde are definitely doomed! If it runs true to form he will have walked out - or Irene will have thrown him out - within the next month!

Amanda and Scott dont sound that likely to me - I would prefer martha and Scott - their shirts will match.

I remember back along on here people were discussing how they would think it would be good to have an episode where we see people mourning over someones death then flash backs to before which would build up and you would find out who died at the end. Isnt it coincidential to todays episode? How do you think it looked?

Personally I thaught it was great - even if it was a quick death for ******. That could have been a little more dramatic IMO. But Irenes reaction and Alf reading the card made up for that.

What a great episode.

Archived