The Archive Thread

Guest Di

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh dear JT..what IS Barry laying at. the mand needs to get a grip...I am getting seriously worried now.Poor Irene.

Diana is obviously someone with a personality disorder..I say that with a certin degree of progffessional authority.....and on the basis of your posts..and my recollections of her last appearance...LOL.

All this stress is not good for me.LOL

Thank you JT. I really look forward to your synopses.

I am really enjoying this story in a perverse kind of way.....as I also am angsting big time over you know who... :P ....it has got to the point where I dare not hope for the outcome which I know most of us would like to see...in case it jinxes it. :o:o:)

Have to say a uker and fellow home and away addict this episode was fantastic to watch.

Thanks to your regular episode guides i was able to follow each plotline and who was who even though we are somewhat six months behind.

Thank you for all your hardwork in consistently bringing us the most indepth reports on the net!

Liam

Oh Irene, what are you playing at?! :huh: She's not thining straight, but I can see this turning out badly. Very badly. :huh:

Not liking Olivia's observation on Hayley & Kim! It should be Scott. She's adorable though, I want her to stick around!

Robbie & Tasha serioulsy need to stop acting like an old married couple. They're 17 for goodness sake, and they're wanting to move out?! :blink:<_<

Archived