The Archive Thread

Guest Di

i thought i'd read a spoiler about someone being arrested - but not sure if i believe it, esp. since the "Zoe's death shocks Summer Bay" spoiler appears to be incorrect (peter & police haven't located body - just have stalker's email to say she's dead)

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i thought i'd read a spoiler about someone being arrested - but not sure if i believe it, esp. since the "Zoe's death shocks Summer Bay" spoiler appears to be incorrect (peter & police haven't located body - just have stalker's email to say she's dead)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, I agree. Because TV Week said that she was dead - but the bay residents don't even know that for sure, probably just to mislead us :D

I loved the relationship between Josie and Tash, so im sad it seems to be going downhill. Josie HAS changed a lot though hasn't she?

i think it is sarah though but i do not know why sally did not scream if she saw sarah but then when zoe (apparently) got attacked she saw someone she knew that is the bit that i can not figure out

hi josietash. i am from the uk and i love reading your eposode guides. do u think you could email me spoilers about sally and anything else? this stalker storyline sounds really good! i thought it would be dogge (trhe 1 who jumped off the cliff with steven)! cheers m8

Archived