The Anti JnM

Guest Roccoluver

Lol,that sounds so mean yet so good becourse the sooner they get back together the sooner at least one of them will dissappear.

I don't want one of them to disappear, I want both of them gone! :D

REASONS WHY I HATE THEM:

1. They're boring.

2. They're overused.

3. They have no chemistry whatsoever.

4. They're relationship was far too rushed.

3 PEOPLE WHO I'D PREFER TO SEE WITH EITHER OF THEM.

1. Jesse (Martha)

2. Sam (Jack...let them both be boring together.)

3. Tony (Martha)

I would like an Anti Jack & Martha shirt aswell please! :)

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, an anti JnM thread - what a brilliant idea, very brave and daring too. May I join in on the festivities - I've brought along my Jack & Rachel mug for any tea that's being served.

I don't mind Jack and Martha as individuals but as a couple there's just nothing that tickles my fancy about them. Martha has mellowed recently and is maturing a bit - not too much winging like she usually did.

I'd like to see Jack with Rachel - I have for a very long time, ever since JnM hit a rough patch and Jack + Rach shared a scene together at breakfast where they chatted about what Jack got up to the night before. I also enjoyed them together at the soccer match with the three couples, when James and also Sam were still on the scene.

As long as the writers don't pair them together again - keep them as friends, a much better outcome all round. :wink:

Welcome to our humble thread of festivities! :) How do you like your tea?

I don't like them as either a couple or as characters. I thought Jack and Sam were alright, I liked the relationship between Jack and Rory. I'm not really a big fan of any of the relationships Martha has had so far, the reason I said Jesse on the list is because I liked him as a character.

I hope the writers never pair them up again, but they have a few scenes that appears that they may lead up to that. :(

Jack and Rachel, Im more of a Jack and Tasha or Sam fan, although with the amount of people in the Kit/Kim/Hugh/Rachel love thing they might aswell throw Jack in :lol:

Jack and Martha are alright apart, but together they are useless and take up to much time on screen, I don't see how they're a goldern couple if they keep fighting over nothing.

QUIET ACHIEVER do you want a muffin with your tea? we have a special Jack and Rachel plate for you :lol:

Welcome to our humble thread of festivities! :) How do you like your tea?

I thought Jack and Sam were alright, I liked the relationship between Jack and Rory.

Thanks Aquamarine! I'd like my tea black with two sugars, please.

I also liked the Jack/Sam pairing especially because of Rory. Jack would make a good father one day, hopefully to Rachel as she wants to start a family. He's always so friendly around Rachel and when in conversations about her to Kim, Jack seems so caring and compassionate about her and her welfare. I really think that he has a soft spot for Rachel - he just hasn't realised it yet or he's in denial.

Jack and Rachel, Im more of a Jack and Tasha or Sam fan, although with the amount of people in the Kit/Kim/Hugh/Rachel love thing they might aswell throw Jack in :lol:

QUIET ACHIEVER do you want a muffin with your tea? we have a special Jack and Rachel plate for you :lol:

Roccoluver, I'd love a muffin with my tea thanks - caramel or butterscotch if you have it, anything but fruit muffins please. And serving it up on Jack & Rachel plate would be wonderful. Now all I need to do is make myself a t-shirt and I'll be set.

I don't mind the Hugh and Rachel pairing

but Hugh isn't a permanent cast member therefore there's no use in matchmaking for someone who won't be setting up roots in the Bay

I also think that Martha can learn a lot from

Geoff. He seems to be a well-mannered young man who would be a good influence on Martha, especially as a friend.

Archived