The Anti JnM

Guest Roccoluver

I don't see the whole JnM as a couple - i thought there who history has been rushed. No wonder they were divorced by the 2nd week of marriage after Jack almost had a thing with her best friend!!!

I think that Jack and Sam are perfect together, i like to see his maternal side come out with Rory, and Sam is someone who is willing to let Jack protect her, Martha is way to head strong.

I have always thought that Martha and Tony would be perfect together, but i can't see the writers pairing them together, so i am not sure who i would pair her with....maybe Brad???? then Sally can find someone more worthy of her attention (why oh why did they kill off Flynn!!!???)

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't mind Jack and Martha with most other pairings, but my least favourite pairing (besides them together of course) is Martha and air! :lol:

Martha and Tony would be great. Even though I don't like her, I think she suits an older man, and Tony deserves a bit of a wild girl for being with boring Beth for so long.

• 2 months later...

I dont like JM, I dont see the big fuzz about them, that is what makes me dislike them even more, the big hype there is around JM like the show was all about them, I like JM better by themselves then together, I love Jam and hope they stay together, Jack and Martha have not been together for over a year and I think it is to late to bring them back together now, they have been a part for to long. I felt that Fridays episode was the end of Jack and Martha, I really hope it was they said goodbye to each other, and left it to their past, Jack and Martha are history now.

I am not anti JM but the moments between them in the past year prove that there is chemistry and while I cant deny that Jack and Sam have a small spark. They will never have the same chemistry as JM because Jack has always truly loved Martha whether or not Sam had even existed.

• 3 months later...

Archived