The Anti JnM

Guest Roccoluver

I don't dislike them together and I could probably spend as much time in an appreciation thread than I could an anti one, but I have to say, they're not what they used to be. Way back at the beginning, they were fun and loved up, the way it should be, but the whole relationship died pretty much once they got married. They'd only been back together a few months when they got engaged and everything moved so fast. I questioned how Jack really felt for a bit when Martha was missing and he grew closer to Tash and questionned his romantic feelings for her - if he could do that to the woman he had only just married and could have been dead for all he knew, he can't have loved her THAT much.

I started getting over them once they split and the storyline dragged on for that long I got to a point where I wasn't even bothered. They spent more time on screen either arguing or winding each other up than they did being a normal couple and I honestly think the screentime wasted doing that could have been used for those underused characters/couples that were always in the background, like Dan and Leah.

Their whole relationship is just too confusing. If they're going to get back together, I wish they'd just do it already, or move on once and for all.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Grrr!!! Martha pissed me off so much on Friday. She is such an idiot, she gets good advice from both Morag and Roman and then her stubborn behaviour rears its ugly head and she storms off. And what was with the crying at the end of the episode? She was sobbing her eyes out over what exactly? Please don't tell me we are expected to believe that she of all people is in mourning for Sam, or maybe it was just on Jack's behalf that she was upset. Roman needs to dump her sorry a** a.s.a.p., its so obvious she is utterly incapable of moving on from Jack. How dare she ever get involved with other men, all she ever does is hurt them. Did she learn nothing from what happened with Michael? I see Roman's daughter was shown in the promo. I hope Nicole arrives in the Bay and makes Martha's life a living hell. I hope she gets really defensive of her Dad and tells Martha where to get off. I honestly believe she will, because unlike the rest of the population of Summer Bay she doesn't know Martha and hopefully won't have the blinkered view that Martha can do no wrong that everyone else in the Bay seems to have. GAH!!! This is why I hate J&M so much, they are a crap couple when they're together, and when they're apart all they manage to do is hurt other people.

• 2 weeks later...

I hope Nicole arrives in the Bay and makes Martha's life a living hell.

Amen!

I almost threw up when I saw the photo of Martha and Jack in TV Week. I agree when they are together they are annoying as hell and when they're apart all the do is manage to hurt people. Martha has hurt so many people it isn't even freaking funny. Together they annoy me, apart they annoy me. Just kill them off or something already please!

I hope Nicole arrives in the Bay and makes Martha's life a living hell.

Amen!

I almost threw up when I saw the photo of Martha and Jack in TV Week. I agree when they are together they are annoying as hell and when they're apart all the do is manage to hurt people. Martha has hurt so many people it isn't even freaking funny. Together they annoy me, apart they annoy me. Just kill them off or something already please!

I can not believe they get back together Sam has not been dead that long? i am not a huge fan of Jack and Martha together i dont see the obession with those two

I like Sam/Jack it shame they killed sam off :(

JM get back together? Yuck. This is why I don't read spoilers anymore, because certain ones may just turn me off the show. That one almost did. Jack, Martha - SHOW SOME RESPECT TO SAM FOR GODS SAKE.

Well Martha did not have any respect for Sam while she was getting married why would she have any respect when she is dead?

Poor Sam's body isn't even cold yet and they're jumping into the sack. They are so unbelievably vile. Sam has done terrible things, but she was a vulnerable, mentally unstable woman whose mind was spinning. PC Plod and the she-devil are supposed to be sane, yet they make such awful immoral decisions. I hate them even more now, I didn't think that was possible, but I really do.

If the she-devil shows her smug face at Sam's funeral I'll actually throw a brick at the screen.

Poor Sam's body isn't even cold yet and they're jumping into the sack. They are so unbelievably vile. Sam has done terrible things, but she was a vulnerable, mentally unstable woman whose mind was spinning. PC Plod and the she-devil are supposed to be sane, yet they make such awful immoral decisions. I hate them even more now, I didn't think that was possible, but I really do.

If the she-devil shows her smug face at Sam's funeral I'll actually throw a brick at the screen.

Hey does Sam sister come to funeral does anyone know because i heard Sam and her sister did not get along.

JM get back together? Yuck. This is why I don't read spoilers anymore, because certain ones may just turn me off the show. That one almost did. Jack, Martha - SHOW SOME RESPECT TO SAM FOR GODS SAKE.

Well Martha did not have any respect for Sam while she was getting married why would she have any respect when she is dead?

You are talking about respect right? Well respect is to be earned. Martha didnt do anything when Sam returned. Sam immediately jumped the gun, Martha indeed did say to Jack not to marry Sam but that was Jack so confused not to ruin them. Respect has to be earned.

Archived