The Anti JnM

Guest Roccoluver

Okey, everyone knew that Sam killed herself, and that she maybe should have told Jack the thruth, but I agree with Sam that he would have turned her in and that he was willing to hide evidence for Martha, but not for Sam.

But I still love Sam, I say like Morag, Kylie Deeks killed Sam, Sam Holden was a differnet person then Kylie Deeks and she came back.

The little respect I had left for Jack and Martha is completly gone, I cant believe how dissrespectful they are to Sam, she hasnt even been dead for 2 weeks,she is has just been burried and then they gets together,sure he did not love her as much as he loved Martha but he could atleast have showed her some respect she was his wife after all. Now I have a completly good reason for disliking Martha and Jack together and that they are selfish people who only cares about getting what they want and dosnt care who they hurt.I have no respect left for them at all. They are boring and selfish people, atleast I think so.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If he is such a lousy husband why are you so bothered that he is back with Martha whom you evidently hate

Becuase the people who actually like H&A for 'H&A and its history' will have to sit through the most unrealistic, one dimensional, character destroying, corny.......and well, crap, couple ever seen on the show, until they leave!!!

Plus people who like Martha, but hate Jack (like me) are now very dissapointed that she is no longer Martha, Roo Stewarts daughter who we saw born in 1988, she is now just one half of J&M who's every word sounds fresh from the script.

If he is such a lousy husband why are you so bothered that he is back with Martha whom you evidently hate

Becuase the people who actually like H&A for 'H&A and its history' will have to sit through the most unrealistic, one dimensional, character destroying, corny.......and well, crap, couple ever seen on the show, until they leave!!!

Plus people who like Martha, but hate Jack (like me) are now very dissapointed that she is no longer Martha, Roo Stewarts daughter who we saw born in 1988, she is now just one half of J&M who's every word sounds fresh from the script.

I agree with you on the fact that we who actually like "Home and Away and its history" will have to sit through all off thoose things and see the show revolve around them the most boring couple in television history, I know I will not respect them for a very long time, if I ever will again.

Okey, everyone knew that Sam killed herself, and that she maybe should have told Jack the thruth, but I agree with Sam that he would have turned her in and that he was willing to hide evidence for Martha, but not for Sam.

What Sam did was completey different to Martha's minor drug possession charge (which was Jack's fault in the first place). Sam was asking Jack to lie for her for murder and not to mention her been behind the whole drug operation. There's a big difference between the two.

There was none of the chemistry which used to be there, nor any of the chemistry which was evident between Martha and Jonah or Martha and Roman in the recent getting back together scenes with Martha and Jack, in fact they looked very uncomfortable and actually quite cringe worthy. Jodi Gordon who usually out acts Paul O'Brien with ease these days , was actually the worse of the two, thats how bad it was. Her "I love you too" was about as convincing as me saying I love gorgonzola cheese (which I loathe).

I am seriously hoping there is a big twist in this story and that they actually did bump off Sam, and it was them who framed Sam to make it look like she was framing them :P

I'm bothered that it has taken hurting Sam, Rory, Roman and Michael for them to reunite. Sam's life is gone, Rory's is effectively destroyed, Michael's heart was broken, and Roman probably could have done without the bother of being strung along like an idiot. If none of this had ever happened I would find them an annoying couple, but probably bearable, but after the past year I just think they are despicable. I think their reunion was inevitable, but it came too quickly. Hopefully they can't hurt anyone else now they're with eachother, but I wouldn't bet on it.

What I find interesting is that behind almost every other HAA couple was actual believable character driven stuff, even if you hated them you could see how/why they were together. I mean I was a huge Gypsy/Will fan and absolutely adored them together and hated Will/Dani together, but when Will/Dani were together I could understand the characters' connection and could understand that it was a big part of their characters invested in the relationship. But with J/M it's like some guy in a suit sat down and thought 'why don't we pick two fairly good looking people, throw them together and milk them for everything they've got?' Except the cows been milked completely dry for about the last year and it's still dragging on. It's portrayed both the characters as selfish, self absorbed, gutless people who totally deserve one another, although not for the reasons traditionally associated with 'great couples'.

I respect that people like Jack and Martha together, but not everyone like them, I for one am one off them, how can I when I think that Jack and Martha are selfish, self absorbed, gutless people who dont care about anyone but themselves and when they are together then you can really tell that is how it is.

I dont see the spark or the magic between Jack and Martha, I just dont, their chemistry is nothing compared to the one Martha and Michael had.

If I had seen a spark there maybe then I would have understand what is so special with them, but I dont, but obviosly some people do see that, well thats fine and I respect that people like them, but I dont.

Archived