The Anti JnM

Guest Roccoluver

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I skip the Jack and Martha scenes, as soon as I see them on screen I fast forward as I cant see Jack and Martha together. I dont care if I miss some part off a scene that comes after them as long as I dont have to see them together.

And having them getting married again is just wrong, it didnt last the last time and it wont now either. Just have them leave the show if they are supposed to be together.

I soo skip thier scenes as well!

When will they leave!!!

I really started to dislike them when they just forget about sam and got together. How many people have they hurt to be together????

Jack is such a crap husband.... and cop!!!! :angry:

i really dont want them to get married again - dont think i can take another JnM episode . There are other people in summer bay!

rant over :D

That would be soo funny. Sam comes back and kicks their a**. :lol: Sam as a zombie .. anything is possible on H&A

PS i like jai and annie hopefully they will grow on you atleast they dont take up as much air time as JnM.

Archived