The Anti JnM

Guest Roccoluver

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Martha made Michael leave, I miss Michael, he was wonderful and selfless.

With M/M at first I thought here we go again Martha making yet another idiotic choice when it comes to guys but it didn't take me long to start loving Michael. Instead of adding Roman they should have just kept Michael around until Martha went back to Jack because Roman and Michael seem to play the exact same role in their relationship's with Martha. This way Roman wouldn't have got hurt and we would have had more Michael and a much more bearable Martha.

Lately I have not minded them so much , but the last few weeks they have been incredibly bland I actually wish they would have a fight or something, instead of all this Jack telling Martha she is amazing every time he opens his gob. I just wish they would get rid of Jack. Martha I can tolerate, Jack is just an annoying drip.

Well I forgot I had come into tis this thread well now they have Martha saying the babys stressed because she is waiting for resuilts god what a twit and Jack saying I thought this was the test is he really that thick oh I for got its the scripwriters who are thick.

If I here Jack say one more time it will be ok I,ll just ask for the sick bag.

Archived