The Anti JnM

Guest Roccoluver

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^You're not the only one fast forwarding :)

I did watch bits and bobs with Jack and Martha with other characters but not together.

I can watch and do enjoy Jack/Tony scenes and also Roman/Martha scenes.

For me it was the on/off that just put me off them for good.

I could have throttled Jack when the stalker story line was going on because he wanted to know all that was going on even when Peter clobbed him over the head he never gave up and went and told Martha I wanted to jump in the TV and put my hands round hin neck .

Dont tell me thatr they are that thick they dont know how police work works they made it look Pathetic I,m surprised Nicholas came back after that.

• 2 weeks later...

Jack is getting more and more wimpy every week, Its getting to the stage where I am blaming Rachel for making Tony wimpy who in turn is influencing his son Jack and making him wimpy, but whatever, they are still the most annoying couple ever in the history of the show and I wish someone would push Jack off jump rock. Jack is spineless, if he did something other than pull those pathetic faces, well one pathetic face he only has one expression :P . I might like them a bit more, as I am willing to be persuaded.

Its amazing how much better a little rant like this can make you feel. Its very cathartic, :D

I like Martha now..... its amazing how the writers can change your views on a character, but Jack is still annoying Meeple (combination of Martha and Sheeple :/) he is nothing without Martha and not in the good way. The writers should make them just friends, even without the fact they already got married once and then maybe Jack would develop into something that I could actually take note of.

I have never liked Jack and Martha as a pairing. I think it's mainly because of Jack. He just irratates me, I'm not totally sure why. I don't mind Martha as long as Jack's not in the scene but even then I'm not fussed on her much either.

I fast foward through their scenes when I'm watching them on video too.

• 2 weeks later...

I hate Jack and Martha together. Jack is such a great character when he is on his own. Hes funny, charming, relaxed and great craic. The minute he hooks up with Martha he becomes all whiney and needy and insecure. He never knows where he stands with her she blows so hot and cold all the time. Martha becomes controlling and whiney too. Neither character benefits from this union so please hopefully H&A will break them up for good. Im kind of half hoping the cancer will kill Martha just so they can put the whole J&M thing out of its misery.

I loved Jack when he was with Sam. He was himself - she brought out the best in him....... you are missed Sam... :(

I thought the Martha-cancer storyline was gonna be so sad but yet amazing, and that it was finally a chance for Jodi to shine as an actress. But no such luck huh? I've found myself liking her less and less, same goes with Jack and Martha. They're just so incredibly boring now, and its a shame because i really like their characters apart.

I loved them in 2006 when they got married and had their struggle. But then all the back and forth stuff happened and we had to wait almost 2 freakin' years for them to get together. I always knew they would get back together, even when Sam and Jack got married. I was waiting, and waiting and when it finally happened - i was sooooo disappointed!! They became boring right away, and now i dont even bother watching most of their scenes together.

And not to mention all the hype surrounding this couple! I know they've always had 1000000 of fan girls, but in the past i just tried to block it all out. Now, all i see is JM and Adelle fans! Its just bloody annoying..

Archived